• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I found the end of the maze in the lobby of mcsg

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
There is no "prize" for completing the maze; however, you can post on KitMencha's profile and he may have something for you.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is no "prize" for completing the maze; however, you can post on KitMencha's profile and he may have something for you.
Precisely this ^

I don't know where everyone is getting this notion that we give out ranks for completing the maze because no staff member has ever said that :p

Tailzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Precisely this ^

I don't know where everyone is getting this notion that we give out ranks for completing the maze because no staff member has ever said that :p
My friend said there was gonna be a prize I didn't think it was a rank I might buy I diamond rank soon but I thought it was /fly or something

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My friend said there was gonna be a prize I didn't think it was a rank I might buy I diamond rank soon but I thought it was /fly or something
Not a problem, but unfortunately there are no ingame perks :(

Although you may get a little something if you post on KitMencha's wall as Scott said ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci