• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just wanna know beforehand

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so I go to this survival games server and they dont allow you to explore for longer then 5 minutes then they put lava all over the start and they tp everyone left alive there (doesnt matter if its 6 left).

I was just wondering.How will it work on the mcsg servers?Like can we explore forever or are we limited time then tp'd to start to kill each other?Also if you do tp us to start dont do it until theres 2 remaining please.Its annoying finding stuff then just randomly tpd to some ass with diamond armor.

aureolus

Spectator
Reaction score
Typically i belive they would, but as they are in beta and are doing bugfixing they have been TPing everyone in for a DM when the need to do a restart. However there is usually a set timelimit of like an hourish before it TPs people in for DM. Plenty of time to explore, assuming your competitors aren't arses and jack all the chests before you can get in any of them. otherwise It'd be best to figure out a way to deal with an overpowered opponent strategically, rather than head-to-head. But again, i realize that Deathmatching does kinda remove this ability...

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
The standard game has a 1 hour time limit. Durring this time there are constant updates on how long is left and so on. Then when the time is up it goes into a death match untill only one stands.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well this is the issue on keeping games running with out a dm. The game could last over 2 hours and really we don't have enough servers to handle that much time to let everyone get a chance to play. The 48 tribute version time limit will be obviously doubled but we will figure out a way to end the game fairly. You will need to take more risks and start exploring more to find the best items. All apart of the games.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Well this is the issue on keeping games running with out a dm. The game could last over 2 hours and really we don't have enough servers to handle that much time to let everyone get a chance to play. The 48 tribute version time limit will be obviously doubled but we will figure out a way to end the game fairly. You will need to take more risks and start exploring more to find the best items. All apart of the games.
You talk about the 48 person maps alot how far into development are they?

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I as on just last night helping testing (SOOO MUCH FUN) and when you initially log in you are in a room and you walk into a large lobby and wait until there are 24 participants or the time is over (Around 4 minutes) Then you are tped to your plate and cannot step off until it is finished counting! You anre not able to break blocks and you run around killing eachother and getting past traps to get to chests which are restocked I believe 2 times! So eventually it counts down time until you are sent to the cornucopia again for a "Final Deathmatch" where 1 victor will come out! If you die you are given flying powers and you are a spectator and can click to find a person who is competing and only the other spectators can hear you (In chat) and no one can see you! When there is a victor you are sent back to the room which opens up to the lobby and you start again.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for telling how it works hailey :).I really wanna beta test now xD.

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
Yah I am sitting here stalking the forums and skyping about how excited I am! No problem you'll love it it is so much fun and I have NO idea how I got on last night xD and omg sorry for the big bold stuff accident! But can't wait keep up the work! I will be waiting as patiently as I can!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci