• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I love solo sg

Reaction score
I don't see a point in having solo sg as a separate gamemode in the first place ;-;
People seem to not like teams
imo I rly like having teams in the game, but if I wanted to chill (if i played mcsg again) and just play casually I would play solosg cause it's easier to win.

Quantum
Reaction score
HAHAHAH, I remember when this happened to SG4, lol.

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
This could just be a minor glitch in that specific game but if it continues to happen in that gamemode please let a member of staff know about it, or do /bug in-game and follow the link to make a bug report so we can let the developers know about it. :)

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
People seem to not like teams
imo I rly like having teams in the game, but if I wanted to chill (if i played mcsg again) and just play casually I would play solosg cause it's easier to win.
I played normal Sg. Solo is better. It isn't just noobs teaming up in lobby like it used to be. It's a lot more tryhard to win and it takes a lot of the fun out of it. Never split up, stay in a pack of 3-4. Yeah... I'll pass

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A bugged server has nothing to do with the game mode itself, just upload that screenshot to imgur, pass it on to me and I'll give it to the debs so that server can be fixed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci