• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I really need computer help!

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I built my computer for christmas and it has been working fine ever since. Recently my computer has been taking forever to turn on and just now this thing came up.

I pressed Enter and F8 and nothing happened.
Please help! I don't know what is wrong.
MoLoToV You usually know about computers xD

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Happened to me before. Only way to fix it is to factory reset your PC. Backing up your files is really tedious if your PC gets into that mode.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Something pretty similar happened to me a while back. I just sent it back to the company and they fixed it somehow. Apparently it had to do with my C: drive but I'm not sure if you have the same issue.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I restarted my computer and it seems to be working. Is there anything I can do to prevent it from happening again? My computer seems to be working but is it really fine?

HaRRe

Tribute
Reaction score
I restarted my computer and it seems to be working. Is there anything I can do to prevent it from happening again? My computer seems to be working but is it really fine?
uhhhhhh it probably ran into an error? i dunno i use windows 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci