• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I want to be Admin to remove and get all the hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMarkArt

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sick why there is no admin that Banie hackers or at least do something everything is empty and there is no poyo and would like to help can be full schedules if you take help I'll be there and everything to return to MCSG a place without hackers

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
We have a group of moderators that take care of rule breakers. They ban a bunch of hackers everyday.
The moderators are not in every game all the time, we don't know when and where someone is hacking. For us to be able to ban them, they would have to be reported. If you ever come across a hacker, please report them with the /report command or poke a moderator about it on teamspeak. We ban every single hacker that gets reported.

Unfortunately if they do not get reported, there is no way for us to know that there is a hacker and unfortunately they wouldn't get banned.

We also have Cleansweeps. That is an event were community and staff members come together and ban all the hackers. That should be coming back soon!

Have a nice day

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci