• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Icarus Fallen

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I am proud to present you the Update to Icarus- Icarus Fallen!
But do not worry! we did not change too much, all the tiering is identical so your routes are still there! After the map being out for so long we wanted to do update, making the map look better and do some fixes!

Changes-

-Routes are now straight out of Corn rather than off to the sides as in the original making gameplay easier!

-Clearer route identification, we have labelled most of the map with indications of which side of the map you are on! Making it easier to get around

-Staircases have been redone so they are easier to get up and down!

-Widening of interior staircases of emerald route

-New secret areas + puzzles

-DM Arena

-Mo' Chests Mo' Gear

Story

One.
That's all that survived Moon Base 9, one.
This sole survivor drifted through space relaying the distress signal hoping....just hoping...that someone, anything, was out there to help. Days blurred into weeks which in turn flew into months. All hope was lost for this one survivor who retained the disease spread throughout Moon Base 9.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was just another normal day on the space station Icarus, that is, until IT was spotted. The floating ship.
One of the officers relayed the message to the captain of Icarus notifying him that there was a ship stranded in space. The captain, against all regulations and protocols demanded that the ship be brought into the hangar. This is what started the downfall of Icarus...
Once the ship was brought into quarantine, an immense solar flare occurred. This caused brief power outages. Brief they were but a disaster is what they ended in. Quarantine was immediately broken and the infection spread throughout Icarus. Nothing would stop the spread...nothing at all... Icarus turned into another empty, once advanced, space center. Moon Base 9 fell first but the fall of Icarus was heard from all reaches of space. All stations immediately went into lock down after hearing the events of that one, eventful day.
The initial survivors of the outbreak on Icarus initially fought to retain the state that the space station was in but as time draws by, they fight for one thing and one thing only...Their lives.

Map Info

• This map is roughly 250 in the radius (500 in the diameter). In other words, about the size of Breeze Island.
  • There are 250+ chests
  • The map is laid out in a fairly easy to understand way. The middle is the main asteroid. Five areas branch of this: Outpost, Hangar, Medic Bay, Ship, and the city on top of the main asteroid. Each area has its share of chests so people will probably split between the various places.

Planetminecraft Page:
Coming soon-

I, Ninetailefox92 of Red Forest accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer only when completely necessary in order to make gameplay changes (as long as I am notified first). Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and/or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time relative to our discretion.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes! I'm very excited for this, this will give me a great reason to re-explore some maps I haven't been frequenting lately :)

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG Icarus is my fav map!!!!!! I an't believe you managed to make it any better! vyqefugqw7e!
I absolutely ADORE the DM arena!!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Accepted, but Ninetaile i'm gonna need you to add the agreement from the template to the thread and agree to it

Djaaaycoolamc

Tribute
Reaction score
Would someone be able to get a screenshot of the cornucopia in a faithful texture pack with no fire or people since there isn't a download link? I'm working on a website for my clan and would like to put a screenshot of the map on the list, for consistency.

xXHoneyDripperXx

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to like this map. It was actually very decent for while, but then I realized its just a cylinder with some stairs. To be honest, its a pretty boring map. Now that you guys have edited it, to me its only worse. I absolutely hate this map and I think that there should be a vote to have this map removed. Infact, if a Senior moderator or moderator sees this, please link me all of the current maps that are active on the MCGamer network as of January 25, 2015.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I used to like this map. It was actually very decent for while, but then I realized its just a cylinder with some stairs. To be honest, its a pretty boring map. Now that you guys have edited it, to me its only worse. I absolutely hate this map and I think that there should be a vote to have this map removed. Infact, if a Senior moderator or moderator sees this, please link me all of the current maps that are active on the MCGamer network as of January 25, 2015.
Thankyou for your opinion, I must request though that you don't ask for this map to be removed on our thread, it is pretty offensive really and obnoxious of you to post this to us. We work very hard on our maps and for you to just discredit our work as pretty boring.. well it isn't the ideal form of criticism we were hoping for. Many people do like the map so, if you don't like it, feel free to avoid playing it. Also it is best to fully explore the forums before commenting, there is a dedicated section of "Accepted maps" which you could browse to see which maps are currently on MCGamer. I would link it for you but I get the feeling you are just going to be obnoxious to other map creators and I would rather limit that.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Thankyou for your opinion, I must request though that you don't ask for this map to be removed on our thread, it is pretty offensive really and obnoxious of you to post this to us. We work very hard on our maps and for you to just discredit our work as pretty boring.. well it isn't the ideal form of criticism we were hoping for. Many people do like the map so, if you don't like it, feel free to avoid playing it. Also it is best to fully explore the forums before commenting, there is a dedicated section of "Accepted maps" which you could browse to see which maps are currently on MCGamer. I would link it for you but I get the feeling you are just going to be obnoxious to other map creators and I would rather limit that.
Well said, staff members are not going to remove a map because somebody doesn't like it.

xXHoneyDripperXx

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you feel this is obnoxious and rude. I just would like to give my personal opinion on the map. I'm not saying it should just be completely removed, but I think there should be a public vote to keep the map or get rid of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci