• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions!

CrystalApples

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a lot of bright and awesome ideas that could improve mcsg's systems

NUMBER 1 : When you sponsor something, you can write a message, but there should be a filter of words to use, as we don't want any salty people sponsoring and writing an unnecessary messages!

NUMBER 2: Any donor type should be able to access the command, /scramble. This could defiantly improve the enjoyment of donors like gold, and it could help out a lot!

NUMBER 3 : We should move that nether portal! A lot of people would agree that the sound is not the nicest, when you've just finished a game, and you do / hub, and hear the sound ;-; so maybe move it or delete it!

Now all of these points are suggestions to help out! I am not demanding anything but I just thought of some ideas.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
i don't like idea 1 or 2. in idea 3 all you need to do is move away from the portal.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
  • Title change to an appropriate title.
  • Moved to 'Future Suggestions'

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I really don't see a reason for the first one. I understand that people want to tell people "gg" or "gf" etc., but really, people will find loopholes, since it's relatively impossible to censor every word that could possibly bad. I think the sponsor system is fine the way it is :p

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
When you sponsor something, you can write a message, but there should be a filter of words to use, as we don't want any salty people sponsoring and writing an unnecessary messages!
To be honest, it isn't too much of a problem. If it's easy to implement, then why not? But, if it occurs, just report it at http://report.mcgamer.info.
Any donor type should be able to access the command, /scramble. This could defiantly improve the enjoyment of donors like gold, and it could help out a lot!
That would defeat another reason to buy platinum. If you're buying platinum, then you should have permissions different from other donor ranks.
We should move that nether portal! A lot of people would agree that the sound is not the nicest, when you've just finished a game, and you do / hub, and hear the sound ;-; so maybe move it or delete it!
There's probably a way for the developers to disable the sound.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be honest, it isn't too much of a problem. If it's easy to implement, then why not? But, if it occurs, just report it at http://report.mcgamer.info.

That would defeat another reason to buy platinum. If you're buying platinum, then you should have permissions different from other donor ranks.

There's probably a way for the developers to disable the sound.

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
My suggestion: If you won or for some reason remained in the arena, then when the round ended, so you are not thrown in /hub. Because it's not terribly convenient, let him do as before! Who for - like :3 (I liked your suggestion CrystalApples support)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci