• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you were able to go somewhere, where would you go??

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
i would go to Huahwi 's house and have him teach me how to pvp like a god. jk but If I had to go somewhere it would be Bill Gates house so he can give me 2k for a pc so I can pvp like a god. pretty much anything that will make me a god

Amnesty

Experienced
Reaction score
I would go to another planet, similar to earth.

- Jay

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
San Diego for an incountry vacation
Out of country, Venice
To live, Seattle or Boston

J

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to Off-Topic Discussions :)

As for me, Japan is a must as I am a huge anime fan and always loved Japanese culture ^_^

Also I live in San Diego and since we're in a drought right now, many people go to the beach ;)

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score

As for me, Japan is a must as I am a huge anime fan and always loved Japanese culture ^_^

Also I live in San Diego and since we're in a drought right now, many people go to the beach ;)
wow why such fancy text oh wait I figured it out

Drake

Career
Reaction score

why is there an off topic discussion thing and I thought the community corner was like
where we can talk cause there where ppl actually look at threads not scroll down all the way to click miscalleneous and off topic
move it back pls?

J

District 13
Reaction score
why is there an off topic discussion thing and I thought the community corner was like
where we can talk cause there where ppl actually look at threads not scroll down all the way to click miscalleneous and off topic
move it back pls?
This is just to keep the forums organized, I moved it here because the community corner is more of a place to talk about MCGamer itself, introduce yourself, goodbye threads, etc. this thread is more of an off-topic discussion as it doesn't really fit into the category of the community corner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci