• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm sorry.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Recently I've been a jerk to many people and I didn't understand why. I was going threw some deep depression recently and I think I'm all right. It all calmed down recently when I talked to my brother who I haven't seen in almost 3 months. I apologize to any in the past as well, I'm trying to not be a jerk to anyone anymore but I'll just try to be that one kid who try hoards anime. Hopefully you all can take this into consideration and forgive me for my actions. I really stopped caring when I got denied in my interview but I probably won't get mod anytime soon, I've realized that trolling on Teamspeak and talking bad upon others are pointless things. Thank you and have a nice day.

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo, its good. You've never been a jerk to me <3.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Recently I've been a jerk to many people and I didn't understand why. I was going threw some deep depression recently and I think I'm all right. It all calmed down recently when I talked to my brother who I haven't seen in almost 3 months. I apologize to any in the past as well, I'm trying to not be a jerk to anyone anymore but I'll just try to be that one kid who try hoards anime. Hopefully you all can take this into consideration and forgive me for my actions. I really stopped caring when I got denied in my interview but I probably won't get mod anytime soon, I've realized that trolling on Teamspeak and talking bad upon others are pointless things. Thank you and have a nice day.
You haven't been rude to me at all, but it's awfully nice of you to apologize. <3

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
It's ok babe. ily and if you ever need to talk just hmu on skype or something I am here for you :)

David

Career
Reaction score
It really takes a lot of someone to make a public apology. I'm proud c:

Reaction score
I have been a jerk with many people and I never appologised. lmao. But It's very nice to do it. So yea ily idk wt say lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci