• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In game commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch Slay

Spectator
Reaction score
ty for all the reply's.
The command I had forgoten was the /records [playername] command.
so thank you all.

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Members should be allowed to access the /help command to easily view all the commands.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
/spec playername

There's also a whisper command, I think it's /msg
It's /w and last I checked it's only in a 3 block range. If it was changed, that's stupid because it messages all people within that range and 55 blocks is the normal chat range....

Anyways commands are:
/list (green is tributes, blue is spectator. At bottom it says player count, tribute amount and spectator amount)

/info (information about server you are on: The number, Loaded maps, current map, tributes, spectators, total players, time left)

/top (players with the top amount of points in the region you are in)

/records (Personal info that it says in your leaderboards but not all of it. You can also do /records (name) for a person that's on that server right now's stats.)

/w (message) (whispers everyone in a 3 block range... From what I know... Also, /whisper)

/spec (tribute name) (Instead of having to continuously click just do the command to spectate the person)

/suicide (kills yourself if you are a tribute)

/help (tells you that you are not allowed to do this command and some stuff about fairies being mad or something, it's useless so don't bother with it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci