• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In need of an evolution- trade, PokeMMO

Do you play PokeMMO?

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been playing PokeMMO for a while now, I'm constantly improving my party, and now I've decided to try and get an Alakazam. The only problem is, I have no friends who play the game, therefor I can't trade my Kadabra into Alakazam.

If anyone is willing to add me in PokeMMO as a friend, and trade my Kadabra into Alakazam and then trade it back, I would be extremely grateful.

My name in the game is Mambreon.

Thanks in advance, here's a picture of Alakazam to show everyone how much I really need and want it.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
You are the luckiest person aren't you. I havent play PokeMMO in months but I basically run guides on there. I can help you if you need it my GT is JWong. Pretty much one of the few reliable people on there since scams are legal on the game.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I'd just make another account and trade with yourself

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd just make another account and trade with yourself
That suggests he has two computers. If he has one that is a bannable offence on the game.

Also OP my game is broke it doesnt work on my Retina Mac for some reason.

Last edited:

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been playing PokeMMO for a while now, I'm constantly improving my party, and now I've decided to try and get an Alakazam. The only problem is, I have no friends who play the game, therefor I can't trade my Kadabra into Alakazam.

If anyone is willing to add me in PokeMMO as a friend, and trade my Kadabra into Alakazam and then trade it back, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance, here's a picture of Alakazam to show everyone how much I really need and want it.
Double post for important reasons.

Get a CM or GM to help you trade your Pokemon. They are guaranteed to help.
Names of CMs and GMs:
PATRICK:
Tranzmaster:
Xand:
Game Masters

Mariout:
ShinyChansey:
Jindu:
Gaxeus:

Global Moderator

XelaKebert:
Musica:
BrutalGG:
SakuraHime:
MrMasonMan:
Fudnud:

Community Managers

If they are online whisper them in-game.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Double post for important reasons.

Get a CM or GM to help you trade your Pokemon. They are guaranteed to help.
Names of CMs and GMs:
PATRICK:
Tranzmaster:
Xand:

Game Masters

Mariout:
ShinyChansey:
Jindu:
Gaxeus:

Global Moderator

XelaKebert:
Musica:
BrutalGG:
SakuraHime:
MrMasonMan:

Fudnud:

Community Managers

If they are online whisper them in-game.
Thanks a lot, didn't expect to get an answer. I will see if any of these people are online now, thanks for replying!

EDIT: Is there any way to see if they are online, without having to go through the chat?

Last edited:

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello all,

Did you manage to find a trade

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci