• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Individual HG Districts' Project

MattGrimes

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there!

As a huge fan of the Hunger Games and MCSG, I thought it'd be fun to do a large, collaborative project to create each of the Districts of Panem (including possibly the Capitol and District 13) in the from of a Survival Games Map.

I would need a lot of creative hands, thinkers and builders, as I could never pull off such a success on my own, and was wondering if anyone would be interested. I've never really done a map project before, though I do love building things. So I might need a little bit of help organizing things, also.

If this sounds interesting to anyone, it would be nice if you left a comment below stating your interest and experience, and maybe with a few screenshots of the work you've done previously.

INDIVIDUAL DISTRICT MAP DESIGN IDEAS:
  • DISTRICT ONE: District 1 is the luxury district. Lots of white, gleaming buildings, pretty architecture, etc.
  • DISTRICT TWO: District 2 is the military district. Harsh, stone complexes, military units, forges, etc.
  • DISTRICT THREE: District 3 is the technology district. Factories, lots of technology.
  • DISTRICT FOUR: District 4 is the fishing district. Beachy type of district with factories and whatnot.
  • DISTRICT FIVE: District 5 is the power district. Lots of factories. A hydroelectric dam as depicted in the Mockingjay P1 film.
  • DISTRICT SIX: District 6 is the transportation district. Factories where trains are being built, hovercraft pads.
  • DISTRICT SEVEN: District 7 is the lumber district. Piles of wood for daily production quota, large forests with tall trees.
  • DISTRICT EIGHT: District 8 is the textiles district. In the book, it is described as having lots of factories with bricks and stone. Similar to how it is depicted in the film.
  • DISTRICT NINE: District 9 is the grain district. More fields, lots of grain. Mills and silos.
  • DISTRICT TEN: District 10 is the livestock district. Farms, maybe, fields with animals in them.
  • DISTRICT ELEVEN: District 11 is the agriculture district. Farms and fields, one of the poorer districts with run-down homes.
  • DISTRICT TWELVE: District 12 is the coal mining district. Very poor, mountains with caves for coal miners, forests.
If this sounds interesting to anyone, please let me know! I'd love to work on this :)

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
This sounds very interesting! I would love to help if you choose to do this :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression after 3 months.. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci