• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internation Language Discussion

Are you for, or against an international language?

• I am for one!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I don't want one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Hello people of MCGamer,
My name is Seth, others know me as xSeth or like most of you, haven't heard of me at all.
This thread is going to be devoted towards the discussion of an international language.
Please donate your opinions, and points on the thread and try to keep flame to a minimal.
Now to the 'juicy stuff' xD.

For: The initialization of an international language would allow people to associate with one other on a quite literal, global scale. Trades would boom, national industries would grow into international ones, and most importantly, diversity would be appreciated even more. As the coming generations emerge kids/ teens are becoming more detached, with the introduction of this language kids would be able to communicate with other people discussing culture and activities with would both alter their way of life and assist them, 'unplug' from devices.

Against: It'd be a massive risk as major portions of money would have to be supplied in order of the language to be spread throughout the world. Also, it'd take years to slowly introduce the language to odd 8 billion people currently on the face of the earth. With the economy degrading the risk would be to great and if the project were to fail midway, untranslatable amounts of money would be lost. Also, it'd be impossible to force people to speak in the language, so assuming the project is completed, what if talks in the language?

Once again, please voice your opinions below!

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Seth

Career
Reaction score
I mean isn't English already an international language?

English could be considered one but it is hard to learn, I was thinking more of a language with bits and pieces of assorted languages, one that could you transferred and vocalized easily.

N

Nikola

English could be considered one but it is hard to learn, I was thinking more of a language with bits and pieces of assorted languages, one that could you transferred and vocalized easily.
I understand I mean everything has it's negative and positive sides so does this idea you already mentioned most of the reasons in the thread.

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand I mean everything has it's negative and positive sides so does this idea you already mentioned most of the reasons in the thread.
Tebe uvek nađem u svaki Thread

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
English is one of the easiest languages to learn :facepalm:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Not really tbh I know alteast 50 people personally who struggle learning it but I guess it's your opinion
It is actually the easiest language to learn...

no cases, no gender, no word agreement, arguably no grammar. The language is everywhere and can be heard, absorbed and used anywhere. Short words, verbs change only in the third person. Native speakers are very forgiving of mistakes as so many people speak it as a second language. This makes English the easiest foreign language to learn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci