• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InternetFriendsDay

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Since today is national internet friends day I would like to say a few words.

I love each and every single one of my friends that I have made online. You have all changed my life in one way or another and I thank you for that. If it wasn't for Minecraft and MCGamer especially I wouldn't be who I am now.

I have made so many friends that have been nothing but nice to me and pick me up when I am down. Thank you so much, all of you.

I am now gonna tag a couple folks who have made a difference in my life.

Yannick
Giggums
Techaton
_Pyrrhic
KellieBreanne
RiskIt
SoupSalad
TotalDramaTony
Radiant
Jake
Vigilo
NagolGames

Once again, I love you all and thank you so much for being there for me.

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Instead of just putting a <3 I'll just put some of my friends / people that I've enjoyed talking to over my course of being a staff member / being an MCGamer Community Player:
SoupSalad gabby_the_potato Geometrys Levi ApexMC Techaton Lunarist Yannick KellieBreanne Sebastian (also thank you for getting me back into Team Elite) Dave AndyPandy Untiring iClarify Gravity _Pyrrhic Giggums Radiant Axanite | Liam Imanol Dylan

I know this is a lot of people, but I really enjoy talking to them, and even if I just talk to them I hope to become closer friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci