• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Into the Wild" Survival Games Map

Do you think this map should be on MCSG

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

iSwagify

Platinum
Reaction score
Into the Wild!
My name is Jack aka iSwagify and today I am

showing you guys my brand new Survival Games map, "Into the Wild"! This map is based of off Jurassic Park slightly and brings 24 tributes into a merciless jungle that is filled with chests and secrets! There are also many different areas on the map that can either help you or end you!
Trailer
Screenshots

Main Builders
  1. iSwagify
  2. Tikan
  3. switchingdread3

J

District 13
Reaction score
This map needs some major improvement.
  • Dinosaurs need to be worked on a lot more
  • Terraforming needs some improvement (Ex. Ponds/River, Volcano, etc.)
  • Village shouldn't be default, try making it custom
  • Maybe add more abandoned buildings
  • Underground looks nice, just try getting rid of dirt blocks in the air
  • Rivers need to look more smooth

Doney

Platinum
Reaction score
The fact I'm am 90% done with my Jurassic park themed map, this map gets me worried. You need default trees. Have screenshots that are default. Also add more detail and the map looks very clumped together.

kittycake

Tribute
Reaction score
Very nice but try to do custom trees and villages. Also, there is another map that's in progress very similar to this...

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Very nice but try to do custom trees and villages. Also, there is another map that's in progress very similar to this...
.....And they both have very equal chances. If your worried about competion, don't be. McGamer picks the best map, and if yours if the best, then you won't have to worry.

Doney

Platinum
Reaction score
So bulldog man you really want to dislike our Map thread just because we are giving you constructive critism. Sorry youre jealous and ours is better.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
So bulldog man you really want to dislike our Map thread just because we are giving you constructive critism. Sorry youre jealous and ours is better.
Okay......... No need to down his map because he downed yours. Do two wrongs make a right? No. Now your almost as low as a level as he is. Cool down before you write a post, because you never might now what that person is going through.

Doney

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay......... No need to down his map because he downed yours. Do two wrongs make a right? No. Now your almost as low as a level as he is. Cool down before you write a post, because you never might now what that person is going through.
I can't really understand you. Your grammer is confusing.

Doney

Platinum
Reaction score
How about this. No more arguing. Let's be acquaintances you like are thread and we'll like yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci