• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing our new donation system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwizard98

Spectator
Reaction score
Do u message ppl for thier Mc names for the perk or what?
I just logged on and I have it but my name is the same in-game but that brings up a good point. Chad what happens if the persons name is different on the forums then in minecraft?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We manually add people in the game once they come in but please allow up to 24 hours for this to take in effect.

Dimitrias

Tribute
Reaction score
This system is bugged a bit. I was in the server literally for one and a half hour. And I got kicked because I was the latest spectator. But I was certainly not the last one to join the server, could you fix this please?

(I just died and because of that I think I'm considered the newest spectator. But isn't this supposed to work for people who joined the server last and became spectator that way?)

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
chad I really wish I could donate but don't think my parents would let me and with the diamond rank I think it should be a bit long cos 50 bucks for a month is kinda a rip off sorry but I do that that is true and when can we expect more maps?

Trizze

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah the same thing happened to me Dimitrias, I was the last of 3 tributes and I died and after that I got kicked because I was the last one to become a spectator.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dimitrias nossr50 and I are working on these bugs today and will be fixing them later.

colaMmm, you can get the same perks as a diamond donor by iron. We just give people the option to donate more if they are willing to. Later in the future these donation ranks will be tied to a sponsor system for spectators, but that is in the future.

unh20050

Tribute
Reaction score
We manually add people in the game once they come in but please allow up to 24 hours for this to take in effect.
*ping* just did - Love the servers and the new system! Keep up the Good Great AMAZING Work !

Dimitrias

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly I can't wait for the way this works to be fixed -- to work in a more friendly way.
Because now I feel guilty for joining because I know someone got kicked out :(

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow! The privilege for donating $10 seems very tempting! :p
I was thinking that if you donated $25 or $50 that you should get more privileges! :D

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Arena Master we will have more perks soon once the features are there but for now its all the same until the sponsorships come in.

ajbm

Spectator
Reaction score
um i donated but i cant join any matchs yet. i actually got kicked from a match from a donator, i think if your a donator and you join a match you shouldnt be able to get kicked from other donators

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Monthly, I was like No0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o.

I hate Time Limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci