• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing our new donation system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepet1

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks :3 i love this game mode and how you guys perfected it so im happy to donate (but mostly for the added benefits haha)

meepet1

Spectator
Reaction score
but even if i didnt get the donor status i would still support haha :)

RedKrosss

Spectator
Reaction score
How does the system work for example I just donated US Diamond does it give it to me automatically or do you manually do it

Warrior5329

Spectator
Reaction score
Waited about 3 hours to play on a server (I am non donator) Then got kicked within the five minutes before i got to play... I hate the new system!

Warrior5329

Spectator
Reaction score
This new way is pretty much forcing you to pay 10 bucks a month to play on this server.

Dallas

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen that other people have this problem as well I didn't know that it would be your account name would be the user name, My in game name is Falconfan018 and i hope i didnt buy a donor account for nothing

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
How does the system work for example I just donated US Diamond does it give it to me automatically or do you manually do it
On the forums you get the status instantly. But in the server it takes 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci