• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduction of Jigglybuns

Jigglybuns

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! My name is Miles or Jigglybuns as some of you call me and this is my first official forum post! I have decided to give you my life story among other things because I absolutely adore PVP and seeing that this community seems very nice and civilized. A couple of people have asked me to make a forums account so here I go ;)!

My MCSG Story:

So my first survival games I pretty much hid the whole game with nothing, in a dark corner. Then when death match came I went for a massive clean up and won :D! From that day forward I have always loved MCSG and all types of PVP.

My life Story:

I was born in Sydney, Australia, in my hospital I was the smallest baby but nowadays I'm very tall for my age. I use to be known as the little thumper in preschool as I was always in trouble for punching people, yeah, lol :D. In preschool, I made a friend called Luca, who to this day is a good friend. Going into 'Kindergarten' I don't recall much but I just remember a friend telling me that he was going to buy me a hot dog and I was so excited because I thought he was going to buy me an actual dog, lol :D. Since my Mum and Dad worked full time I went to the before and after -school care which was a big challenge at first, but after a short amount of time I was very used to it. Since kindergarten, my favorite colour has always been red! In 1st grade, we moved to Queensland in Australia because my dad got a better job. A couple years later my mum and dad divorced and so we moved to Melbourne, Australia, So far nothing else really important has happened so I'll leave it here!

Interests:

Hobbies: Gaming, MCSG, and Karate :cool:!

Traits: humorous, competitive, energetic, and engaging!

Notes:
I'm very new to the MCGamer forums so if you could show me around that would be appreciated :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I saw your thread was flagged for spam so I approved it for ya

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome, we're cool here, I support those friends who told you to get on here.

Forums > world

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay Miles :)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
What have you done... you have entered the realm of.... love <3. No but really, welcome to the forums! Adventure and fun times await you! If you ever require assistance, don't be shy to shoot me or any other member of Staff a personal message :D! As a side note, might I just add that the story you wrote was magnificent :D. I wish you a wonderful day "Little thumper".

nickk

Career
Reaction score
this thread gace me a seizure from all the bright colors ;-;

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
Welcome! The McGamer Network is a great community, enjoy your stay!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

Please feel free to send me a private message if you ever need help. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci