• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invasion - Build Team - Application's OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweren

Gold
Reaction score
IGN/s: InsaneRBL
Skype/TS name (pm if private): imsweren
Screenshots of your work (If any): http://imgur.com/a/8dwU9
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Definetely
Why do you want to join the team?: I want to help every member of Invasion, at least one building block useful and leave my mark on the map
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: I think they are very good ideas and project a very good future
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): Colombia
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Terraformer

PD:
I am able to hold a basic conversation between English and Spanish with the different members

T

TACOSAURUS

IGN/s: InsaneRBL
Skype/TS name (pm if private): imsweren
Screenshots of your work (If any): http://imgur.com/a/8dwU9
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Definetely
Why do you want to join the team?: I want to help every member of Invasion, at least one building block useful and leave my mark on the map
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: I think they are very good ideas and project a very good future
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): Colombia
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Terraformer

PD:
I am able to hold a basic conversation between English and Spanish with the different members
Accepted!

ItsPandaMC

Tribute
Reaction score
For some reason you banned me and de opped me i just want to know why? i did nothing to the map at all if you think i make the giant mess around the spawn it wasnt me it was sweren

T

TACOSAURUS

For some reason you banned me and de opped me i just want to know why? i did nothing to the map at all if you think i make the giant mess around the spawn it wasnt me it was sweren
Don't try and hide the fact that you ddos and grief :)

ItsPandaMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't try and hide the fact that you ddos and grief :)
I dont Who told you that Please give me another chance. I will be on my best behavior even though i already was but please i loved that build team I dont ddos and i dont grief ask Sweren he built all the junk around the spawn. please give me another chance - Fluffy

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
I dont Who told you that Please give me another chance. I will be on my best behavior even though i already was but please i loved that build team I dont ddos and i dont grief ask Sweren he built all the junk around the spawn. please give me another chance - Fluffy
Smh, why are you lying.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I love the professional aspect of the build team so far! Good luck!

Huahwyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype/TS name (pm if private): Huahwyy
Screenshots of your work (If any): None but i'm a qualified builder
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Yes
Why do you want to join the team?:Because I am a good builder and i like server things for others to enjoy
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?:Yes,Because You and your team have great team work and i can tell they put alot and alot of effort into the builds. I would like to be apart of that too.
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): AU, Victoria, Maryborough
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Ima try go builder.

Last edited:

Huahwyy

Spectator
Reaction score
can you please just explain to me what i did so we can talk it out because i loved this build team. I didnt do anything wrong either. Im sorry for what ever i did because i didnt do anything but what ever. I am so Upset that i got kicked please give me another chance. and also please tell me what i did wrong. because i was just helping the build team and then one day i log on and you ban me and i was confused why and i still am but i just want to know why. If i didnt like this build team I wouldnt be trying to get back in to it.
You won't get in if you keep begging dude, Move On Forget the past focus on the future

Grilled

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype/TS name (pm if private): Huahwyy
Screenshots of your work (If any): None but i'm a qualified builder
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Yes
Why do you want to join the team?:Because I am a good builder and i like server things for others to enjoy
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?:Yes,Because You and your team have great team work and i can tell they put alot and alot of effort into the builds. I would like to be apart of that too.
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): AU
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Ima try go builder.
Ill have a talk with Taco, but you're either going to be put on trial or just straight up accepted. Taco's gone on a camping trip or something, i'm sure he will respond to your post when he gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci