• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES IronWorks 90% finished

Would this map be fun to play on?

• Total voters

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
[/spoiler]

Map Specifics:

*Hidden Rooms & Multiple puzzles

*200 Block Radius

*Around 250 Chests

*Spawn Cords X= 0,0 Y= 45 X= 0,0

*MAP DOWNLOAD SOON TO COME!*

I, EponaRider(Eyedea_) agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Flarby_McMuffin

Spectator
Reaction score
Wooooooooooot! I can't wait until we finish this map (I am Schwarzeneggar). We are doing the best for you guys! Please cast your vote, comment any problems, flaws, or things that we can change to improve our map and your experience! Thank you! :)

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
I like the design, but it doesn't really look like you put much detail into the buildings. It seems really open and barren, you need to add more things to make it look better. For Example, add some cars or construction materials.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the design, but it doesn't really look like you put much detail into the buildings.
Search up Industrial port buildings, That style is industrial. Also look at the second screenshot.

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
Search up Industrial port buildings, That style is industrial. Also look at the second screenshot.
I understand the style, but the way it's built, it seems very bland. In the second screenshot all I see is a few base blocks and no detail whatsoever. It's not so appealing to the eye. I've been building for a while and this just seems half-assed. No offense, I'm only giving constructive criticism.

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
Alongside this, when you do look up "Industrial port buildings" it comes up with pictures similar to what you have here, but most of the buildings I see in these pictures have age to them, moss, water damage, faded colors. Compared to your pictures there is solid blocks, no change to anything. It all looks the same

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand the style, but the way it's built, it seems very bland. In the second screenshot all I see is a few base blocks and no detail whatsoever. It's not so appealing to the eye. I've been building for a while and this just seems half-assed. No offense, I'm only giving constructive criticism.
I understand, but detail isn't just lots of blocks in small areas its the curve applied, but i totally understand i'll add more to them!

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
I understand, but detail isn't just lots of blocks in small areas its the curve applied, but i totally understand i'll add more to them!
I'm not saying that details are required in every spot possible, I'm just saying add minor details so that it's appealing. But i'm glad to have helped provide feedback, Have fun building and Good Luck!

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not saying that details are required in every spot possible, I'm just saying add minor details so that it's appealing. But i'm glad to have helped provide feedback, Have fun building and Good Luck!
Try looking up this instead: industrial brick buildings the bricks are suppose to be overused. But if i get enough people saying they want less brick I'll gladly change it. :D

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
Try looking up this instead: industrial brick buildings the bricks are suppose to be overused. But if i get enough people saying they want less brick I'll gladly change it. :D
I don't think you understand what i'm saying. I'm not saying that you're overusing these blocks, I'm saying that if you are going to use these few certain blocks for the entire build, you should be adding detail to it.

Flarby_McMuffin

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes. But we aren't even on the part yet (in progress). We will change it, don't you worry. We want the players to enjoy this, and yall will. :>

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's an interesting design so far, however the builds seem bland and un-detailed. If you start to use different blocks or at least detail some parts of the buildings then it can look 10x better!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci