• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is There Any Possible Way To Get Unmuted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeItsFlame

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Staff and Community! My name is Sam and I often record and upload Survival Games videos on your servers to YouTube and I really enjoy doing so. I was permanently muted around 10 months ago on your server and I have posted several different punishment disputes ever since. I strongly regret what I have done and I have mentioned that inside every appeal. After every appeal I was declined and it made me sad inside because it gave me the feeling of my freedom being taken away which made me feel depressed. I was wondering if there is any way at all that I can be unmuted on your server because 10 months for me feels like a long time to realize my mistakes and I strongly regret them. Had I known back then that it would lead me to this I wouldn't have done this.

Please tell me if there is any way at all I can possibly be unmuted on your sever because I truly do care about your server and I would wish for a second chance (despite the past 3 chances I recieved) to be trusted with how I use my choice of words on your sever.

Thanks,

Sam (AyeItsFlame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci