• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is winning the Survival Games a "Luck of the Draw"?

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
True. But then again, what if no one gets anything good from chests? Running around killing won't be any better.

Maybe 20% chests, 30% skill, 50% ping. I mean, if you can't even move properly, you might as well be saying, "I'm lagging; kill me!!"
I'm just saying I don't think that this is necessarily accurate if some players can win 50% of their games. Some win more than 50%, albeit a very small percentage.

The top 25 or so players have win/loss ratios of 1/3-4 statistically.

brynemannen8

Platinum
Reaction score
Stop being cocky ._. My ratio is bad because I was a noob for a somewhat longer time and I don't care about it. If I play actualy serious I do win 1/2 or 1/3 of my games.
Im a cocky little Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad, and there is nothing you can do against it :) ...

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
This is true for every map but SG4 and SG5, because MCSG has honestly ruined all of my routes by taking away tier 2's and other OP secrets EXCEPT on those two maps.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is true for every map but SG4 and SG5, because MCSG has honestly ruined all of my routes by taking away tier 2's and other OP secrets EXCEPT on those two maps.
Oh hey, another one.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi, it is the new generation

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Well, maybe not luck of the draw. More like luck of the CHEST.

I find that the people who get good gear at the beginning will win. Rarely do you see someone (Or do you) get nothing off the start and then come back and win.

I think that it really is up to whats in the chests.

Opinions?

SliceofBread123 (Msg me for Clan)
watch some of my vids. I get nothing and just a sword before refill and I win... Twice have I done that..

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
It is all your luck of having a good CPU, low ping, high fps and the chest

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Imo, 10% luck, 90% skill and strategy.
I once had leather helmet and chain boots with wood sword and ended up with full chain iron chest plate and diamond sword, its all strategies and skill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci