• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Isolation | Currently 65% Complete.

1xperience

Gold
Reaction score
Hello!
My name is 1xperience and I am here to present a map that is currently under progress! The map is called "Isolation" . It is an abandoned city, with many features. The story and the screenshots a located below. Be sure to leave feedback and what I can add! Thank you <3

Map story:
Goldash. A city where the sky was the limit. There was everything. A dam water source, a new town, an old town, forests with different trees types surrounding the city.
That was when it happened.
The year was 2028. The hospitals all over the island where being filled with pacients, suffering from a disease. Tens of people dead soon became hundreds, then thousands. There was no cure. Isolated from the rest of the world. The population of the city was dying. People screamed, escaped to the streets. Some tried to escape to neighboring islands, there was no chance, aircraft started crashing- it seemed like the end of the world. Years passed like weeks. As the years passed, tectonic plates located under the islands started taking action, causing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The year is now 2079.
Tributes line up, waiting for the games to begin? Who will win? It's a battle... in Isolation.

Screenshots:
Without shaders:
2014-11-26_17.22.10.png

2014-11-26_17.15.34.png

2014-11-26_17.15.22.png

With Shaders:
2014-11-26_17.15.06.png

2014-11-26_17.14.59.png

2014-11-26_17.14.29.png

Thank you, post feedback below! :)

~
1xperience <3

pibexpibe

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice but needs a bit more detail on some of the builds like the stadium but a good work in progress

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
This looks really great I can see this being looked at well in the future. Few things about this map I like is that is has a really good teraform(Don't know how to spell). The only thing that I can recommend is adding more grass and flowers because I noticed there is there is a lot of empty places. Do not over due the grass like Chernobyl. Anyways it looks really good just keep adding detail and keep working hard on it it looks very nice, GOOD LUCK!

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
yeah just make sure you dont rush it. or you could rush it then detail once everything is in place

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I believe that the sky scrapers and roads could use a bit more block variety. Other than that the map looks pretty good :3 nice job. Also you may want to check your spelling next time(pacients is spelled with a T instead of a C,GRAMMAR NAZI TO THE RESCUE :)!)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci