• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Isolation

Would you like to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes I would!

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No, thanks!

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

1xperience

Gold
Reaction score
Hello there!
I see you clicked on this thread to see the Survival Games map I have made, in which I hope you like! Feedback is greatly appreciated. A download will be given to Staff, to avoid people taking the map, editing it and claiming it's theirs.

.: Vital Information :.
-There are a total of 200 chests on the map.
- 150 Tier Ones
- 50 Tier Twos (38 Un-including Spawn)
-The map is a 24 player one.
-The map is 250 blocks wide.

.: Back Story :.
Glassapple was a regular city. Regular people, regular buildings... But abnormal beings. On the night of June 4th 2053, a genetic failure started an obscure zombie outbreak in a foreign hospital of the coast of Goldash, a neighboring island to Glassapple. The zombies were able to swim, and had a higher IQ than the average human- knowing how all technology worked.
Glassapple was invaded in hours.
The zombies used human technology to shoot down aircraft, and other Flying Objects. After three weeks, the population of all islands in the Glassapple region hit rock bottom. This meant that the Zombies had nothing to feed on, therefore attacking each other.
Four years after, a rouge asteroid hit others in the asteroid belt, and were heading for Glassapple. All remaining Zombies were killed, as the Asteroid broke up in the Earth's atmosphere and impacted on the Glassapple highway.

The year is now 2345. Tectonics have shifted, so now Volcanoes are in the area. The location has been picked for the Annual Survival Games. Decide your fate, by fighting to the death in the middle of this abandoned city.

.: Build History :.
I, GoldenApplez, (1xperience was my old username) started off this map in the July of 2014. I was kind of lazy when building this map to begin with, so I took multiple breaks in the process of it. I only seriously started work on it again in the December of 2014- in which I managed to get more than I expected done (I had a WorldEdit mod on my Singleplayer world). In January of 2015, my friend allowed me to put my map on his server, in which I worked and worked. Some of my friends helped me with the map, and they will be listed below.

.: Builders & Helpers :.
Project founder, head builder, almost everything: GoldenApplez (1xperience)
Redstoner: MINER9009
Minor helpers: Xeon (KrimsonKhaos), redsquirel12, nickk4e
Supporters: ItsHunger, Kruixy, Quezzy

.: Map Screenshots :.
So, here's an overview render of the map (Ignore the Steve face, the program does that.):
Isolation.PNG

In-Game screenshots:
2015-02-17_12.22.41.png

2015-02-17_16.55.20.png

2015-02-17_17.52.56.png

2015-02-17_17.53.22.png

I, GoldenApplez agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Any Questions? Ask them below! I will be more than happy to answer them. :)

Thanks. :)
~1xp A.K.A Gold.

Last edited:

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
The detail shown in the screenshots look really good. It would be awesome if there were more screenshots. The minimum radius is 200 for a 24 player SG map and yours is just past that. I think it would be better if it was a little bit bigger. Other than that it looks pretty good.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I feel like the builds need a bit more detailing, but the idea is good :) maybe some more screenshots as well? I really recommend doing your main screenshots with a resource pack and then have a link to default screenshots.

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
This map looks quite nice, but wouldn't it be somewhat laggy to some of the people with poor computers? Not complaining at all, just a genuine question. :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Can you please explain where and what I can do to improve it? Thanks for replying.
The builds lack detail, they are just giant boxes in the sky. They don't fit together, they are all different themes. Put more depth into the builds, and make them all one theme.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci