• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Issue with my Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbymayo

Survivor
Reaction score
For some reason my headphones stop working while i'm running on grass. It stops if I start to break a block or walk on top of another type of block. This problem only occurs on grass. My headphones are turtle beaches, Px22's. Anyone know why this is happening?

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think this would be a problem with your headphones, but rather your game. If you're using a resource pack, it might be missing the sound for grass and that's why you can't hear anything when you're running on it. If you're using default, then I honestly have no idea :p

Deathbymayo

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think this would be a problem with your headphones, but rather your game. If you're using a resource pack, it might be missing the sound for grass and that's why you can't hear anything when you're running on it. If you're using default, then I honestly have no idea :p
Well sadly, I am using default so I hope deleting and re-installing minecraft will solve the issue.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
So I have the turtle beach px5's. This happens to me a lot of the time from either not having surround sound on or having the volume down too low. I do not know much about the px22's though. Sorry. Hope you can get it fixed.

Deathbymayo

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I fixed it, but it only works if I use a texture pack, but not in default. Weird. Can a mod lock this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci