• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff It's time for my final Runway!

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Well guys,
I guess it's time for me to make my franktabulous runway walk out of here.
1 year, 3 months and 23 days ago in approximately 1 hour I was interviewed for the moderator position here at MCGamer. Nervous and very very scared I went in thinking I wasn't going to be accepted. But with 4 amazing sr moderators at the time who conducted my interview I was accepted.
Thankyou Jimmer ,Joey , mfungamer and duckluv321
I started my Moderator journey, meeting new people, learning so many things about the world that I didn't know and above all learning to accept myself and appreciate others.
It has been a real honour and journey here, you really don't understand the Moderator position until you are in that spot. If people think it's just a click of a button then I'm sorry to burst that bubble but it's so much more then that. I just want to thank all the last moderators and current ones for their dedication and commitment they had into making the server enjoyable and playable! Without you guys the server wouldn't be a server and the games wouldn't be enjoyable with cheaters.​
The reason for my departure isn't the most interesting but simply boring. It's becoming that time where I am getting older and starting to put distance between myself and my online world. I have a job that I am constantly at and right now am starting to settle down.​
Now I have to get to these mentions and this is going to be a novel and a half!​
So let's start with some of the people I first pumped into.​

Lilbub- oh my word Danni. What a whole it has been. Thankyou! Thankyou for always putting up with me from early hours in the morning and my horrible. Jokes on TeamSpeak you were the first Moderator friend I actually found and clicked with straight away. I know we hardly talk anymore but I am more and more proud of you. Seeing your Facebook and your life grow and flourish is fantastic and I wish you all the best in the future! Keep workin girl! Love ya muah! Xx
Oh my darling Chris, How i love you. okay.. I remember thinking you were so bloody cute! I even told Lilbub when i was in the waiting stage that i needed to meet with you and just flirt with you. Haha! But seriously Chris! You are such a superstar! We don't talk as much now but you were one of the biggest impacts on my time here at MCGamer. You were always that one person i could trust or count on if i needed something. Whether it being help with a punishment or just verifying evidence you were always there to take the time to help me out. I love you forever and always Chicken Wang! <3
Oh Jodimo! I bloody love you! You seriously are one of the most amazing people i know. You constantly make me laugh and cry. Ever since letting me into the staff team our friendship has just sparked! I remember the times where i would freak out because you were so attractive or when you would come into the Moderator channel out of no where and just say "FRANKYY MCSG NOW" then i would have a limited amount of time to get into the same server as you or you would be highly disappointed in me! But i knew you would still love me when i couldn't get there. We have had so many memories together Joey and i cherish them everyday! That pringle can will live on forever and ever! Thankyou for being the most amazing person from this community Joey you really are a superstar!Keep up that studying and i hopefully will see you in the land of OZ very soon! <3
Oh my goly gosh! I am dreading this, Alyssa i love you so much and i can't believe how much of a fabulous and amazing person you are! I am so so so so glad that i have had the privilege in meeting you. You have become one of my bestfriend and i am so happy for that. We see each other when we can and we will be very soon and i can't wait to get one of those hugs once again! You have been there for the alot of my life. Alot of bad and amazing moments and i don't know how i can thank you enough for making my online time one amazing time. With you by my side and many others it was truly one of the best times of my life. Even though i am leaving here i will see you whenever i can. If you haven't met Alyssa i truly feel sorry for you because you haven't been blessed by her presence or the contagious laughing and smile she makes you do! If you have met her you will also be in agreement when i say she is one of the most honest and truthful people i know. Thankyou for everything Alyssa. Ta Ta and stayyyy fabulous! <3

"I'll be adding people into this as i go, I just can't be bothered right now. There is alot more people to be added into this"

But as a final message.
As someone who has battled or gone through bullying and harassment. Keep your head up high! My sexuality was a big factor of my bullying but since high school (8 years ago) I've grown to love myself anyone who has had a conversation with me would know that i hated myself. I hated the way i looked and what i did. But after years of trying accept that fact i have final done it. I am not ashamed of the way i look or the way i act. I am me and if someone doesn't like that well.. Bye Felicia.

But, It's time for me to make the final runway from the MCGamer Staff team. I love most of the people here. Just remember to always stay Franktbulous!
EZ PEZ GRAVY!​

Reaction score
:c You're to franktabulous for me Franky :/ Gonna miss you :$
Be sure to hop on so we know you are alive.

gl on your journey in life :)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Not you ;-; You were one of the only staff members I still respect to this day. Thanks for everything.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
It's very sad to see you go Franky, good luck with your future endeavors c:

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate you... I love you... I hate that I want you, you want her you need her, and I'll never be her!!!!;-;

ILY <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci