• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Thats what i was saying :) AFTER they leave a server, then the cooldown starts.

Master_123456789

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to ask why I'm banned and if i could be unbanned please. I guess it's for spamming, but I love these Servers and I'm always very kind to the Staff. I don't want to be banned for ever please, I want to have access to these awesome Servers. I promise, whatever I've done, I'l never do it again! I promise, you will never have to ban me again. My Username's Master_123456789. Special thanks to nate252, who helped me out alot getting better at the Survival Games with his Youtube Videos. Hope you will forgive me. :)

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to ask why I'm banned and if i could be unbanned please. I guess it's for spamming, but I love these Servers and I'm always very kind to the Staff. I don't want to be banned for ever please, I want to have access to these awesome Servers. I promise, whatever I've done, I'l never do it again! I promise, you will never have to ban me again. My Username's Master_123456789. Special thanks to nate252, who helped me out alot getting better at the Survival Games with his Youtube Videos. Hope you will forgive me. :)
Please post a ban dispute with the correct template. Link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/ban-disputes.26/

Halowarman

Spectator
Reaction score
Uhh I agree with the rules and I follow them at the best I can But whenever I die when someone kills me in a survival games and I click Respawn It says "Illegal Move" and then I get Kicked.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Uhh I agree with the rules and I follow them at the best I can But whenever I die when someone kills me in a survival games and I click Respawn It says "Illegal Move" and then I get Kicked.
Its a bug with NCP, we are trying to fix it.

katie20485

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree I think that it should be easier to get on the servers though

Zenkix

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Katie, the only way to get in easier is to donate. It's bytheway nice price. Just 10$ each month. :)

Zenkix

Spectator
Reaction score
We just hit 3000 thumbs up bout the rules! Well done.

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
Rules look fair but I have one question about modded clients. I have optifine which I know is allowed. But is this mod allowed as well? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...to-sprinttoggle-sprint-compatible-w-optifine/ . Essentially it allows you to bind a key different from double tapping w to sprinting. Again I think the rules are completely fair and I will accept any response I get on this I just wanted to know the ruling so as not to get banned. :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci