• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jitter Clicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroJumper

Platinum
Reaction score
So I have been jitter clicking for almost 1 year now and I am able to click around 12 cps which is pretty good but recently I have learned to butterfly click and I get around 20-22 cps. I have heard that XAC bans people over 20 cps, is that true? If not what is the maximum cps I can click without being XACed? Thanks!

Dacho.

Platinum
Reaction score
XAC is banning when you reach more than 18 CPS i guess, so, if you don't wanna be banned anymore, stop butterfly clicking, because butterfly click is giving you a lot more clicks than a normal click.

ChicoBoyBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
So I have been jitter clicking for almost 1 year now and I am able to click around 12 cps which is pretty good but recently I have learned to butterfly click and I get around 20-22 cps. I have heard that XAC bans people over 20 cps, is that true? If not what is the maximum cps I can click without being XACed? Thanks!
Wrong place to post a ban dispute.

Post your ban dispute here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/ban-disputes.26/

Also here is the ban dispute template:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/link-forums/ban-templates.63/

Also, Good luck on your appeal. :thumbsup: (y)

AstroJumper

Platinum
Reaction score

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
There is a lot more that goes into a XAC ban than your CPS.

No one can give you a definite answer on this other than the developers, and even at that, it could possibly reveal too much information.

But to answer your question, there's not a set amount of CPS that you'll get XAC punished for.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci