• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Jurassic Park - 55% Done.

What should the map be called?

• Jurassic Park

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • SG Jurassic

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Jurassic SG

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Other (Please Mention)

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey people!

I'm currently working on a Solo-ish project, based on all the Jurassic Park/World film(s).
This is rather challenging for me since I haven't watched the films, so I'll need the communities opinions and thoughts to get build ideas.

Screenshots

Spawn

Volcano

The Aqua-Stadium

The Aviary

River and Forest

Tourist Area

Hotel

Gyro-sphere's, Dinosaur Field and Pen

I'll update the thread every week/couple of days depending on how much progress I've done!

Thanks for helping me!
-MCGamerzism​

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Great work, as always. If you're going to be using sand, make sure to use sandstone and stuff, It really adds to the desert :)

Reaction score
Just put lots of tier twos and your map will be loved
Haha sure, but I don't want to take shortcuts though and be cheap. I want to be known for the amazing effort I put into the map, not "the map with a lot of tier 2's so you can win" :p But chests placement is something that I have not really done a lot of, so hopefully I can get tips from people :D
Great work, as always. If you're going to be using sand, make sure to use sandstone and stuff, It really adds to the desert :)
I did that :p Just not very visible on the screenshots. And thanks BTW <3

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Haha sure, but I don't want to take shortcuts though and be cheap. I want to be known for the amazing effort I put into the map, not "the map with a lot of tier 2's so you can win" :p But chests placement is something that I have not really done a lot of, so hopefully I can get tips from people :D

I did that :p Just not very visible on the screenshots. And thanks BTW <3
if you don't know, people play mcsg just to win, not to explore maps
thats why inertia is so popular, people really dont care about the aspects of the map, its fun because you can easily get stacked on it
i know its really now fair for people that put so much time & effort into their maps, but thats the truth and you, as a map builder, have to accept it
so yah

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Great work with the thread gizm we need to make some Jeep's and dinosaurs like V3dock sad but else this is going to be a great map :3

Reaction score
Make dinosaurs, that'd be awesome. or fossils, maybe a meteor.
There definitely will be a massive T-Rex somewhere :p
if you don't know, people play mcsg just to win, not to explore maps
thats why inertia is so popular, people really dont care about the aspects of the map, its fun because you can easily get stacked on it
i know its really now fair for people that put so much time & effort into their maps, but thats the truth and you, as a map builder, have to accept it
so yah
Whatever you say, we'll see ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci