• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just a thought that might be fair to EVERYBODY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
NovaKaine Omg, could it be!? I hope you're right! XD

Narwhal I don't have any friends on MCSG that are donors... Not a lot of people BUY it xD (Maybe because it's so expensive and overpriced)

- snip. Removed due to flame - apple doesn't make as much money as other companies do because they overprice so high, and a few $100 more is NOT nothing! That's just plain INSANE when Minecraft itself costs $27 :p

Last edited by a moderator:

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
NovaKaine Omg, could it be!? I hope you're right! XD

Narwhal I don't have any friends on MCSG that are donors... Not a lot of people BUY it xD (Maybe because it's so expensive and overpriced)

And Evermore, now you're just sounding like a retard... apple doesn't make as much money as other companies do because they overprice so high, and a few $100 more is NOT nothing! That's just plain INSANE when Minecraft itself costs $27 :p
People have payed over $200 for quantum donor in one of the first waves.

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
If someone buys every rank on the server, then that means that they really don't know what good money uses are...

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
As the posts by the OP and other users have shown, some of us on this thread are incapable of having a respectful and civilized discussion on this topic. You have been warned by other staff members to reduce the flame or the thread will be locked, but yet we continue to argue and call each other retards and stupid. It's immature. This thread should be based off opinions and views on this topic, not who is the most smart.

I will be issuing warnings to any users that I believe have broken our forum rules and I encourage these users to think about how to have a civilized and respectful discussion. Please remember to respect the other users of the MCGamer forums.

I suggest we all read up on the rules again so we can avoid this in the future.

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

Any flame/abuse found in posts will be removed if they have not been already.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci