• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just Some Questions!

clubboy0709

Tribute
Reaction score
Kit PvP Stats?: I was wondering if we could add stats for Kit PvP since without them there is no point in playing to me. Its just my opinion but just saying it would be amazing if I could check how many kills I have and my longest killstreak. That would be awesome.

No Hit Bug?: I was wondering if anybody was working on fixing this or if it is a part of the mini game because it is annoying when they can hit me but I cant hit him. Also if you have played you probably spent 1 minute trying to hit a guy but you cant hit him and he cant hit you either. Just wondering if anybody was working on this.

1v1 Arenas?: If you want to 1v1 somebody you will fail because somebody will interrupt you in mid battle and kill you or your opponent and ruin the 1v1 this would be amazing for people that like to battle people with no interruption.

Message to Mods, Builders, Owners and Plugin Makers. I'm not trying to rush you guys. I was just wondering if anybody can answer these questions

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most of what you're suggesting is being worked on

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
heres the answers:
1. currently being worked on.
2. That would be NCP (no cheat plus). its meant to stop hackers, but really, I fing=d it just gets in the way because of the no hit bug described.
3. being worked on ATM

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
cant say I know...I would hope so, but its really not my choice, its all up to the developers.

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
The NoChestPlus will be fixed. Just wait till then.

Reaction score
-chop , chop , punch , punch , the actual quote disappeared.-
Kit PvP Stats: It is currently being worked on , and I am so happy about this , it would give a chance to people that are really good to show themselves. I personally like to see how good I am :3.
No Hit Bug: I don't think it is possible by not removing NCP+ , which will let all the hackers... well... hack.
1v1 arenas: It would be awesome! I am positive about this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci