• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Keybind mod again ( other thread is closed )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
If you are running away from another guy and you are on skype or teamspeak isn't it a big advantage if you press "r" for example, ( you put /info ) on "r" and then the server information comes, and you can tell a friend which server you are and he comes and is going to sponsor you an enderpearl to exit?, just one of a few examples that i could give against this mod, in my opinion its an mod who gives you unfair advantages over other players who do not own this mod.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
If you are running away from another guy and you are on skype or teamspeak isn't it a big advantage if you press "r" for example, ( you put /info ) on "r" and then the server information comes, and you can tell a friend which server you are and he comes and is going to sponsor you an enderpearl to exit?
I think it a perfectly fine mod, and the reason you put is illogical to me for these reasons.
1. If you know how to type you can type '/info' fast enough to not let him get you.
2. If you are too low health to risk typing how are you not too low to use an enderpearl (which deals damage.)
3. Not everyone is on skype or skyping with someone who's not in the game with them (are you telling me they'll open up skype, and call one of their friends but don't have enough time to type /info?)
4. Not everyone has friends who play MCSG, or who have many points in it.
In conclusion, your argument is very circumstantial and therefore the mod does not provide much advantage to players but is useful for certain reasons to other players (perhaps they have short fingers, or the WASD setup is uncomfortable to them.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
that would be like saying setting ./info as a macro is illegal it's just tactical :)

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
I think it a perfectly fine mod, and the reason you put is illogical to me for these reasons.
1. If you know how to type you can type '/info' fast enough to not let him get you.
2. If you are too low health to risk typing how are you not too low to use an enderpearl (which deals damage.)
3. Not everyone is on skype or skyping with someone who's not in the game with them (are you telling me they'll open up skype, and call one of their friends but don't have enough time to type /info?)
4. Not everyone has friends who play MCSG, or who have many points in it.
In conclusion, your argument is very circumstantial and therefore the mod does not provide much advantage to players but is useful for certain reasons to other players (perhaps they have short fingers, or the WASD setup is uncomfortable to them.
to 2. then took a flint and steal? and nobody can write /info while running, i am sure if you are running and i am like 4 blocks behind you ( notrmal range 3 blocks) and you are typing /info ill give you 2 hits min.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
to 2. then took a flint and steal?
?
Also, if you're good enough you know how to get enough distance to type /info, which depending on your typing speed should only give him about 2-3 blocks of running time.
All my other points still disregard your complaint. The mods will most likely not ban it (though it is still possible), and in no way does it break any rules.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This mod is used for staff only. For Example; It can be used to start spam.

You created a thread like this previously, and the mod who locked the thread must've stated 'PM if you have need help'. In my eyes, this is a spam thread. If the question was answered, you can ask a staff member about it, not create a whole new thread explaining an argument which is completely stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci