• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Kharmunrah

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
K I just had a look.
It's simply not detailed enough. It's kinda lazy. But I like the idea. Definitely needs improving

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
K I just had a look.
It's simply not detailed enough. It's kinda lazy. But I like the idea. Definitely needs improving
Maybe you could tell us exactly where (or send screenshots) of exactly where you think needs work?

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok thank you for downloading the map and im sorry you didnt like it. Infact we have plenty of amazing structures to name a few the pyramid, the kingdom, the town plus many more. And hopfully chad will like it as so many other people have. Thanks again for your input and good luck with your own map.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I downloaded it, and I'm astounded simply by the size of the pyramid, and the patterns in the chests were a nice touch.

I found it hard to find places to get into the pyramid, to be quite honest though.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you mean by getting into the pyramid, do you mean the corn because apart from the corn and 1 or two parkour bits there isnt really anything else inside (Its hollow lol ;))

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Overgrown arena had amazing structures. This doesnt although it does have some nice landscape. Sorry tp say ot but i really couldnt see this getting implemented. BUT! I've downloaded the map and ima have a look around it then give a total review.
Amazing structures on ONE place... This has a BIT badder structures, but alot more balanced around the map. And I hate the terrain of Overgrown. They have just spammed the ugly minecraft jungletrees! I see the jungle here better (only some jungle trees looks better) plus it has more bushes! I think both have amazing structures, Overgrown a bit better and this more balanced. But the terrain here beats Overgrown.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh I dont think this could possibly compete with overgrown

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And honestly i dont think this has ANY amazing structures. But I love the castle jungle thing.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It actually has, the pyramid, the castle, the barracks, the church, the harbour etc...

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It sounds like youre only bashing our map to promote yours hobo. A lot of people have said how they love the map and how they hope it gets accepted

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And everyone else apart from you loves the structures

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And honestly i dont think this has ANY amazing structures. But I love the castle jungle thing.
And when did survival games got based on amazing structure? I have tested this, and I liked it alot more than overgrown! Overgrown has a city on ONE part of the map! And all the other there is ugly jungle mostly!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci