• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Kharmunrah

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not. Im just giving you my opinion and maybe you could use it instead of ignoring it?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im leaving this thread. You guys are only hearing what you want to hear.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And I understand that.
Im sure you put lots of effort into this

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only reason I linked my map is that we couldve worked together on things. but if you really care il delete the post.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Were trying to use your input, if youll give it. Tell us what you think looks bad and maybe we could fix it. If you're only going to give vague critic we cant do anything

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Finally your working with me and not against me.
I like the idea and I like the pyramid. But I dont think the pyramid has enough detail on the outside. You've just used the same blocks over and over again.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just realised the timer trap wasnt reset properly #facepalm# ill try to re set it i guess and change the download.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Sure, there's a lot of room for improvement. For example, the sphinx's head could be more 3D, and there is a lot of empty desert, but look at it this way: There are chests in that desert that contain useful items. It can also be used to hide from other players. And remember: The map isn't set in stone. There will be updates, and some of that "useless desert" will eventually become towns filled with cool buildings and traps! Have you criticizers even seen the system of sewer tunnels spanning the map? You can get anywhere taking those. And the Pyramid! The Underground City and the treehouses in the Jungle Kingdom! Pure artistry! This map has some serious potential, and after some revision and updating, this map could easily find its way into a Community Map slot!

One suggestion though: Could you make an alternate version with a Host House in the Pyramid and redstone-operated starting platforms (like in the original versions of Vareide's maps)? Doing so will make this map available for use on servers that don't have the Plugin, or simply prefer the feel of starting the Games with a lever rather than a command (like the server I plan to create). Thank you for creating this amazing Survival Games map!

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you very much RadioactiveFly im really happy you liked the maps and the points you gave for improvment are very vallid and i will try my best to improve stuff. Ok so the sphinx head, ill ask my lead build teije to see what he thinks and what he can do because im not that greate a builder lol. As for your bottom suggestion, the reason we never added a host house and a piston start was because we thought the map was only going to be played with a survivalgames plugin. But now that you have shown interest ill see what i can do, maybe get one of my redstone magicians in to work on the piston start but this would only be added to the 24 map. Thanks again for the positive critisism it all helps make this map better and better. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci