• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked?!?!?!

Do you think these recent bugs have been screwing with out fun

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyGreg

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just playin on "EU6" and i had Iron Pants, Iron Chest, Chainmeal Hat, Gold Boots, and a Diamond Sword. I had some shears in my hand and was shearing the leaves on map 2(Cornacopia) and meanwhile i get kicked with a message saying:

Code:
Disconnected by Server

You have been kicked: NoCheatPlus
I was going to win and this happens, these bugs need to stop. This is a message for all Admins, Sr.Mods, Mods. All of these bugs need to stop NOW. Please and thankyou.

-BeastlyGreg

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
This has never haPpened to me nor do I think anyone without a modded client has had it happen.
It happens if u use nodus or a similar hacked client or game-changing mods (besides optifine or things like water shaders and unbeleivable shaders)

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Be aware that if you are using any client other than stock minecraft.exe, you'll have to understand that these things can happen and you are inherently accepting the risk.

Even so, the developers have been looking into making these systems more accurate.
-Nolam

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
accurate is not a word to describe this mess, I can barely loot a chest successfully using shift-click because of that stupid anti-auto-looting ware they are using. It continuously ruins my cornaruns at the start of each game! p.s. I am not using anything but optifine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci