• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Paid Positions]

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
The thread has been updated!

Changelog:

• We have announced a payment reward scheme for our Architect +'s and above for building! This means Architect +'s and above are rewarded for building with real money. (Refer to the body of the thread for more information.)
  • Updated information section to include:
    • TeamSpeak IP (ts.kithex.com)
    • Facebook Page Link
  • Removed inactive members from members list.
  • Increased build standards in order to maintain the highest standard of builds.
  • Exzone has joined our team as a Website Developer!
To-Do:
  • Add images to the thread on our latest faction spawn build. Images of it can be found in our temporary portfolio.
  • Adjust all previous build previews to be in the same format as Plantations display for example.
Also, we are proud to announce that Hectorg98 successfully completed his trial and is now a fully fledged Moderator in the Kithex family!

What is Kithex doing now?

We are currently commencing building another Survival Games map! It'll feature a historic theme and we believe it'll be another incredible map!

Is Kithex still hiring?

Definitely! We are currently looking to increase our build team size and we are actively scouting and recruiting! If you believe you have what it takes, refer to the body of the thread on information on how you can apply to join the team!

EDIT: Here is a cheeky pic of our team after the team meeting on our latest project!

Last edited:

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
The thread has been updated!

Changelog:

• We have announced a payment reward scheme for our Architect +'s and above for building! This means Architect +'s and above are rewarded for building with real money. (Refer to the body of the thread for more information.)
  • Updated information section to include:
    • TeamSpeak IP (ts.kithex.com)
    • Facebook Page Link
  • Removed inactive members from members list.
  • Increased build standards in order to maintain the highest standard of builds.
  • Exzone has joined our team as a Website Developer!
To-Do:
  • Add images to the thread on our latest faction spawn build. Images of it can be found in our temporary portfolio.
  • Adjust all previous build previews to be in the same format as Plantations display for example.
Also, we are proud to announce that Hectorg98 successfully completed his trial and is now a fully fledged Moderator in the Kithex family!

What is Kithex doing now?

We are currently commencing building another Survival Games map! It'll feature a historic theme and we believe it'll be another incredible map!

Is Kithex still hiring?

Definitely! We are currently looking to increase our build team size and we are actively scouting and recruiting! If you believe you have what it takes, refer to the body of the thread on information on how you can apply to join the team!

EDIT: Here is a cheeky pic of our team after the team meeting on our latest project!
I'm in that picture :)

Reaction score

Timezone: GMT 01 (Spain)

Minecraft Username: Specterz

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics):

-Bulding: I am quite good at building exteriors in my opinion, I also know how to decorate a little bit interiors but not as good as exteriors.

-Terraforming: I know about terraforming, I follwed several tutorials and I have some practice, I know the commands and how to control it a little bit.

-Cinematics: I am very good at cinematics I can get very good cinematics of the buildings as i´ve done a lot of them in the past.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I was one of the leaders of a build team on another server called, SpainPvp Build Team

Images of previous builds (At least 2 different builds):

-A simple rock temple and a modern tree house: http://imgur.com/a/JjWg2

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): I´ve never participated on an MCGamer Map but I want to in the future, hopefully in this build team: )

Why do you want to join Kithex?:
I have been building a lot for the last couple of months (I builded a lot a long time ago but I returned on building a lot) and i´ve been thinking a lot about building for the server as I always wanted to, so now that i got the practice I decided to apply for the MCGamer build teams and a very good option is Kithex as lots of my staff mates are in there and i know that there is a very good quality of building as maps that i like a lot where builded by Kithex and beeing part of it will give me a lot of experience and help me to progress as a builder in minecraft.

Why does Kithex need you?:
I am very active and obedient, so maybe I do not still have as experience as some of the builders do but for sure, i always be there when the build team needs me, I have plenty of free time and i spend the most of it on MCGamer so anytime Kithex needs me for something I will be there instantly and help on what i need to.

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?
:n/d

I, Pol/Specterz , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

If your application is good we may ask you to do a trial build on our server or if we know your work from the past we may, in some cases, fast track you into the team.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score

Timezone: GMT 01 (Spain)

Minecraft Username: Specterz

-Bulding: I am quite good at building exteriors in my opinion, I also know how to decorate a little bit interiors but not as good as exteriors.

-Terraforming: I know about terraforming, I follwed several tutorials and I have some practice, I know the commands and how to control it a little bit.

-Cinematics: I am very good at cinematics I can get very good cinematics of the buildings as i´ve done a lot of them in the past.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I was one of the leaders of a build team on another server called, SpainPvp Build Team

Images of previous builds (At least 2 different builds):

-A simple rock temple and a modern tree house: http://imgur.com/a/JjWg2

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): I´ve never participated on an MCGamer Map but I want to in the future, hopefully in this build team: )

I have been building a lot for the last couple of months (I builded a lot a long time ago but I returned on building a lot) and i´ve been thinking a lot about building for the server as I always wanted to, so now that i got the practice I decided to apply for the MCGamer build teams and a very good option is Kithex as lots of my staff mates are in there and i know that there is a very good quality of building as maps that i like a lot where builded by Kithex and beeing part of it will give me a lot of experience and help me to progress as a builder in minecraft.

I am very active and obedient, so maybe I do not still have as experience as some of the builders do but for sure, i always be there when the build team needs me, I have plenty of free time and i spend the most of it on MCGamer so anytime Kithex needs me for something I will be there instantly and help on what i need to.

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?
:n/d

I, Pol/Specterz , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

If your application is good we may ask you to do a trial build on our server or if we know your work from the past we may, in some cases, fast track you into the team.
Hey! I regret to inform you that your application has been declined for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail in the examples given
You may reapply in 7 days.

Fowben

Spectator
Reaction score
First name: Ben

Timezone: GMT

Minecraft Username: Fowben

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building is my forte, I mostly am a structure builder, but I can work with organic too.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I have worked on several servers as a builder, I worked on a youtuber's server (Skitscape) when it was up. Have done a decent amount of commissions and worked as a Head Builder on mc.litpvp.com.

Images of previous builds (At least 2 different builds): imgur.com/a/m36GJ

Why do you want to join Kithex?: For a new build team experience as well as to hopefully improve my skills as a builder. Also to hopefully make new friends with the people in the team.

Why does Kithex need you?: Kithex needs me because of the skill I can bring to the team as well as the ideas and techniques I have, also leadership when needed.

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?: N/A

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Ben

Timezone: GMT

Minecraft Username: Fowben

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building is my forte, I mostly am a structure builder, but I can work with organic too.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I have worked on several servers as a builder, I worked on a youtuber's server (Skitscape) when it was up. Have done a decent amount of commissions and worked as a Head Builder on mc.litpvp.com.

Images of previous builds (At least 2 different builds): imgur.com/a/m36GJ

Why do you want to join Kithex?: For a new build team experience as well as to hopefully improve my skills as a builder. Also to hopefully make new friends with the people in the team.

Why does Kithex need you?: Kithex needs me because of the skill I can bring to the team as well as the ideas and techniques I have, also leadership when needed.

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?: N/A
Hey there! Thanks for applying! We are very happy to announce you have been accepted to our team and you will be skipping the trial process to become an architect directly! We will be messaging you shortly with more information!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Thanks for applying, however recently we have cut down on team members and increased standards for team entry. As such, your current builds presented do not meet the high standards we are looking for and your application has been declined.

You may reapply in 7 days.

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
The Kithex Team is doing a giveaway!

We are giving away 50USD worth of Steam Wallet Codes. Simply enter through the many options here: http://bit.ly/Kithex50 . The more ways you enter, the higher your chances! Hurry as we have 500 entries currently and rising!

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
First name: Preston

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Minecraft Username: prestomesto

I generally think I strive in either

A) Building or
B) Terraforming

From my point of view, I am more of a Builder as I am quite new to Voxel, although learning new things very quickly.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:

Team Atlas
Other than that, I only build with a friend of mine, or solo. :)

Images of previous builds/cinematic work (At least 2 different builds/1 cinematic video):

I assumed that the video was acceptable so I made one instead of screenshots;

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?):

None, due to permission/copyright issues.
A map of mine has been applied to the Badlion network, but we are waiting for word that
it will be added. :)

I want to join Kithex because it will help me learn more of the aspects of building, whilst helping this build team strive as a whole. United, this team can accomplish great things, and joining Kithex will help the team reach the above and beyond. Kithex is also a great opportunity for new friends in terms of building; being friendly to other members results in more cooperation which results in more building progress throughout the team. I want to join because building maps has always been a passion of mine; and working with a wonderful group like Kithex will inspire me to do such things in the future with other builders, which is a dream come true. Kithex seems like a wonderful place to build, and I want to join Kithex because building is my ultimate desire.

Kithex needs me because I am a very respected, friendly player who is always cooperative in terms of seriousness between, and during builds; I can bring activity to the team as I will always be active at times when needed. As an active individual, I am extremely dedicated and confident in evoluting this build team into the best possible team there is in Minecraft. I know what is expected of me in this build team, and should not be told to do the unexpected. I am ambitious, patient, and very excited to start building for a new build team. C:

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?:

I am not a returning Kithex member.

I, prestomesto , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Last edited:

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Preston

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Minecraft Username: prestomesto

I generally think I strive in either

A) Building or
B) Terraforming

From my point of view, I am more of a Builder as I am quite new to Voxel, although learning new things very quickly.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:

Team Atlas
Other than that, I only build with a friend of mine, or solo. :)

Images of previous builds/cinematic work (At least 2 different builds/1 cinematic video):

I assumed that the video was acceptable so I made one instead of screenshots;

https:www/youtube.com/watchv=7WOYKjuS0iI&feature=youtu.be

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?):

None, due to permission/copyright issues.
A map of mine has been applied to the Badlion network, but we are waiting for word that
it will be added. :)

I want to join Kithex because it will help me learn more of the aspects of building, whilst helping this build team strive as a whole. United, this team can accomplish great things, and joining Kithex will help the team reach the above and beyond. Kithex is also a great opportunity for new friends in terms of building; being friendly to other members results in more cooperation which results in more building progress throughout the team. I want to join because building maps has always been a passion of mine; and working with a wonderful group like Kithex will inspire me to do such things in the future with other builders, which is a dream come true. Kithex seems like a wonderful place to build, and I want to join Kithex because building is my ultimate desire.

Kithex needs me because I am a very respected, friendly player who is always cooperative in terms of seriousness between, and during builds; I can bring activity to the team as I will always be active at times when needed. As an active individual, I am extremely dedicated and confident in evoluting this build team into the best possible team there is in Minecraft. I know what is expected of me in this build team, and should not be told to do the unexpected. I am ambitious, patient, and very excited to start building for a new build team. C:

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?:

I am not a returning Kithex member.

I, prestomesto , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
Hey there, thanks for applying! Unfortunately, your video link does not work (invalid url) would you be able to fix that so I can review your work? You have 24 hours to fix this or you will be declined. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci