• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Last Nerves

Kacashi

Tribute
Reaction score
MCSG is putting me in one of my last nerves. Its so stressful without getting randy teamed in deathmatch and also getting killed by it in-game. ITS so painful enjoying the game without others ruining it. I know its fun to team, but its not getting teamed on but its just painful to even enjoy the server. I'm pretty sure other people are also getting on their last nerves because, I've seen countless of people spamming in lobby, ' No teams, hackers, please'.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ehhh, you just need to learn how to take out teams :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
This is my opinion and so you probably won't agree with this, but I think that randy teaming, how-spamming, etc. is strategy. I do agree that it is frustrating being taken out by a team in deathmatch, but I just tell myself this; "Strategy, it's just strategy to win" this helps me calm down after that loss and move on. SG isn't all about PvP skills, use strategy to knock teams off of high areas to kill them, randy team in deathmatch on the better stacked person, etc.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
It is quite annoying but as Jeffrey said, it is also a strategy. I can't really see anything being done about it until something is done unless we address the teaming situation as a whole. I've seen suggestions for four person deathmatches, but it seems like the opinions about that are pretty torn.

I have a few strategies to prevent getting randy teaming that tend to work. These obviously won't work if the players were already teamed before DM. Also, I'm definitely not the best at this game so please keep that in mind haha:

1. I try not to fight anyone during the countdown of deathmatch unless I'm 100% sure I'm going to kill them.
2. I take off a lot of my armor and put on worse gear. Then, I proceed to run out towards the edges of the DM arena to look like a noob. Once the other player gets killed or becomes really low I chuck my actual gear back on.

Last edited:

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who ever is hacking is breaking our rules and those kind of players will be dealt with appropriately sooner or later. [Aswell as spammers.]
I would suggest teaming with your firiends and just have a great time playing. :)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
This is my opinion and so you probably won't agree with this, but I think that randy teaming, how-spamming, etc. is strategy. I do agree that it is frustrating being taken out by a team in deathmatch, but I just tell myself this; "Strategy, it's just strategy to win" this helps me calm down after that loss and move on. SG isn't all about PvP skills, use strategy to knock teams off of high areas to kill them, randy team in deathmatch on the better stacked person, etc.
It is quite annoying but as Jeffrey said, it is also a strategy. I can't really see anything being done about it until something is done unless we address the teaming situation as a whole. I've seen suggestions for four person deathmatches, but it seems like the opinions about that are pretty torn.

I have a few strategies to prevent getting randy teaming that tend to work. These obviously won't work if the players were already teamed before DM. Also, I'm definitely not the best at this game so please keep that in mind haha:

1. I try not to fight anyone during the countdown of deathmatch unless I'm 100% sure I'm going to kill them.
2. I take off a lot of my armor and put on worse gear. Then, I proceed to run out towards the edges of the DM arena to look like a noob. Once the other player gets killed or becomes really low I chuck my actual gear back on.
You guys honestly don't understand don't you.... stop bragging that randy teaming is a 'strategy' when it clearly isn't. When someone randy teams it means that they pretty much can't kill you by themselves, that they need someone else's help in order to take you down.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
These issues only bother you if you're playing for wins, virtual numbers that will never mean anything in your real life. People need to stop tryharding and just try to have fun. Ever since the stats reset, I've been mainly doing that, and my former 1/11 went to a 1/6. The moment you stop valuing wins and start treasuring good fights is the moment you start to enjoy the Survival Games.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
These issues only bother you if you're playing for wins, virtual numbers that will never mean anything in your real life. People need to stop tryharding and just try to have fun. Ever since the stats reset, I've been mainly doing that, and my former 1/11 went to a 1/6. The moment you stop valuing wins and start treasuring good fights is the moment you start to enjoy the Survival Games.
:D

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
It's hard but for the people that play MCSG just for the pride of getting wins and being up high on the leaderboards it's impossible (like me lol).

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's hard but for the people that play MCSG just for the pride of getting wins and being up high on the leaderboards it's impossible (like me lol).
I used to obsess over my win/loss ratio, so much it drove me half mad. Find something else on MCSG to take your mind off it. For me, that was joining a clan, Trivium at the time, and becoming staff. Those gave me other reasons to play MCSG, and made it fun in different ways :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci