• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Laters MCGamer.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Today is the day. Today is the day that I will be officially quitting MCGamer. MCGamer has served more than just a Minecraft server to me. MCGamer has really allowed me to meet some really cool people and allow me to make friends with people that I would never get the chance to meet. But I feel its time to go, there are so many things going on in my life right now. From sports too school studies. I've made this decision because I feel I need to focus on these two things right now. I've said some mentions to my main friends privately but. But yeah bye :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Bye dude, I'm really going to miss you. :(

Make sure to keep in touch with me, and good luck on achieving your life goals!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will never forget you <3

If you're ever on, don't be afraid to message me on teamspeak or forums. Goodbye friend :c

DRAG0NITE

Spectator
Reaction score
Today is the day. Today is the day that I will be officially quitting MCGamer. MCGamer has served more than just a Minecraft server to me. MCGamer has really allowed me to meet some really cool people and allow me to make friends with people that I would never get the chance to meet. But I feel its time to go, there are so many things going on in my life right now. From sports too school studies. I've made this decision because I feel I need to focus on these two things right now. I've said some mentions to my main friends privately but. But yeah bye :)
Good luck in the future!
Goodbye...

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww man! Sorta sad to see a community member go. c:

Wish you the best with future endeavors mate!

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
You were an awesome guy to know and talk to and its sad to see you go. You were an awesome guy and forumer and friends with many people.

If you're ever on make sure to hop on the ts and say hi to us. Catch ya later :(

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci