• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leafy Day Returns?!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So a lot of you might not know me since I've been away for pretty much 9 months now, but I'm demonsushi.... hai.

Anyway, over the past 2-3 years now on June 3rd a bunch of members of the community and I honor the legendary Leafygreentea with a fun game played all day on that day. Started by the legendary HalfSquirrel and like 5 other great guys I currently cannot remember.

This is the video in case you have no life and have never seen it:

(I would embed it but I forgot, so lol I'm a noob again when it comes to forums)

I just wanted to write this a week in advance letting everyone know that they day is coming that anyone is welcome to come on TS and play with us. I'm sure someone who has done it before who is still a mod can hit us up w/ a private channel or something, we will work that out later.

The videos from the last 2 years:
2014:
2015:

The rules:

1. The swarm must have the leafy green tea skin (I will find it its on my laptop somewhere)
2. No armour other than boots or a helmet (only 1)
3. No real weapons (tho diamond hoes, gold shovels etc are all welcome and encouraged)
4. Have an awesome time confusing normal players!

Some of last years participants: Ceroria HalfSquirrel RC_4777 Boboaluitz TheMangoTiger plimpy41 Tiger Kat Edog Voroxity, Bobo's sister Kigrope and like a bunch of others but I can't find their forum names.

Hope to see a lot of you there!!!!! I think we will start 11:30ish EST, cuz I have exams in the morning.

Thanks!

Demon

P.S. anyone that has done this with me, let me know if you have screenshots or if I missed anything

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Oh no now I have motivation to fix my Minecraft. I wouldn't miss this for the world, I'll be right there with you Demon.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I was there last year too! I'll download Minecraft again for this

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I went to the very first one, but have been gone during all of them since then.
I don't get off work until 5:00 EST on the 3rd :(

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I went to the very first one, but have been gone during all of them since then.
I don't get off work until 5:00 EST on the 3rd :(
Hopefully enough people will be there to keep it going. I think it'll start about midday to 1ish, so hopefully you'll get to play!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
if you'd like to join the swarm we are on SG5 TS its just me and GeckoGoggals right now though we need more people!

here is the skin if you want
download.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci