• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends EUW

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm kind of big into League of Legends lately! I recently hit Lvl 30 so I can play ranked! Can anyone play ranked with me! If there's more than 1 we can make a ranked team and play 3v3 or 5v5!

Please post below if your interested!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I tried out league once last summer but was too into MCSG at the time to put effort into it. Now I'm more open to other games so I may give it a shot :p

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score
I tried out league once last summer but was too into MCSG at the time to put effort into it. Now I'm more open to other games so I may give it a shot :p

Ok, Sure let me know if you do always on the Teamspeak!

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm pretty good, Plat 3 atm, I haven't played in a while because of MCSG, I used to be Diamond but I stopped now. I might play again during the summer for fun but good luck in ranked, its really frustrating playing ranked.

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty good, Plat 3 atm, I haven't played in a while because of MCSG, I used to be Diamond but I stopped now. I might play again during the summer for fun but good luck in ranked, its really frustrating playing ranked.

Yeah Plat 3? :D Damn! I can't play ranked with you then only Gold - above can! But yeah i have alot of good players surrounding me and hopefully I get placed well!

Reaction score
If you want I have some buddies that like to play League and all. We also have a TS. Just add me (my ign is EndlessHarry) or w0wmonkey (his ign is wOwMonkey) and you can ask for our TS ip or just tell us if you're looking for a team to play.

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
My summoner name for EUW is: tomjd66
I am silver 2 :p going for gold 4 this season :D

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
Hahahah never played League, but I see that it is similar to Dota 2(Great game by the way)

Good luck on finding teammates.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I tried playing league... one hour of me dieing and dieing

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I've heard that EUW is really bad community-wise. Is that true?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci