• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lemme rephrase my view on Rodding.

aaronben

Tribute
Reaction score
I know, rodding is not bad when starting combos. I used it for that purpose, and It is a very good item to have. But, I hate it when people just run, Rodspam, and run. It's very annoying, and it's not comboing, it's just being a coward. The other annoying thing is when they hit you with the rod, crit once, and run away and repeat. If your gonna use the rod, atleast continue the combo, and stop being a coward. I can't even approach them, because for 10 mins all they do is press S and spam the Rod.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
It's just how the players are on McGamer you can't change that.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish by saying this and even making a whole new thread for it? I'm not sure what you want people to do. Are you complaining about the community in hopes they will stop and let you kill them, or do you want the staff to make a change?

Zinogre

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish by saying this and even making a whole new thread for it? I'm not sure what you want people to do. Are you complaining about the community in hopes they will stop and let you kill them, or do you want the staff to make a change?
april fools

replace rods with debuffs, and other secondaries with speed/fire resist/strength/splash health pots

sharp 2 diamond sword (replaces all swords)

prot 2 diamond armor- (replaces all armor)

ez wins 4 me

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
april fools

replace rods with debuffs, and other secondaries with speed/fire resist/strength/splash health pots

sharp 2 diamond sword (replaces all swords)

prot 2 diamond armor- (replaces all armor)

ez wins 4 me
Make sure that Notch apples fall off of trees!

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, rodding is not bad when starting combos. I used it for that purpose, and It is a very good item to have. But, I hate it when people just run, Rodspam, and run. It's very annoying, and it's not comboing, it's just being a coward. The other annoying thing is when they hit you with the rod, crit once, and run away and repeat. If your gonna use the rod, atleast continue the combo, and stop being a coward. I can't even approach them, because for 10 mins all they do is press S and spam the Rod.
"...it's just being a coward." No, actually it isn't being a "coward." I rod and attack the person, it isn't bad to do so, But some people rod and jump in the water, that isn't being a coward. That is merely a helpful tool in survival.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci