• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's stop all the ships

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
That's what I mean. I tried to set a wikia for this community and it got three replies, this ship thing is getting mainstream attention.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Why not? I mean, unless someone doesn't want their names shipped I don't really see any problem with it...

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Why not? I mean, unless someone doesn't want their names shipped I don't really see any problem with it...
Scott has a point! I mean if someone doesn't want to get shipped don't ship them. Easy as that!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We're shipping, arguing over shipping, and then trying to stop shipping but causing more flame. Definitely tumblr, oh well. It was a good run guys

(hehe)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree. It get's to be a sort of annoying topic after being talked about over and over again on the forums. It would be funny the first time but as time progresses and we're still talking about it, it gets annoying. Not that it has to do with the topic of "Shipping" that has to do with any topic. If we've been talking about chickens the past month or so wouldn't you guys be annoyed?

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
But #YourAverageVigilo!

Anyhow, Scott has a point. If people are ok with it, why not? It just shows that people care about each other in this community. Also, you really can't deny NephiLioner!
Vigilo Nephilim JLioner
NO NO NO.
I agree. It get's to be a sort of annoying topic after being talked about over and over again on the forums. It would be funny the first time but as time progresses and we're still talking about it, it gets annoying. Not that it has to do with the topic of "Shipping" that has to do with any topic. If we've been talking about chickens the past month or so wouldn't you guys be annoyed?
preach man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci