• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff (Little Bit late) 6 months as staff :o

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
(Just as a pre-read notice, im really tired as at writing this, so it may not make any sense at some points hehe)

In a matter of time which only feels like i was hired a week ago, I have been staff for 7 months and 16 days. Now this may not seem like much to you, but it is a large milestone for me. When I was making my application back in June, 2015. I was thinking to myself, and trying to guess that if i did actually end up getting staff, how long would i actually last? But if you can't tell, im still here!

Along with 7 months of being staff, comes some sad times; people leaving, losing some pretty good mates over punishments, and many other things. And there are also some good times; like making new friends not only within the staff team but outside it as well. When I finally got into the interview stage of the application process, i ended up waiting for just over a month, Vanth was my waiting buddy, who got to the waiting stage around the same time as I did, but he got interviewed way before i did, got declined then came back and got accepted before i even got interviewed. I though i was never going to get interviewed due to the timezone issues.

Now, I'll be 100% honest with you and say, I didnt think i would even make it to the frist month, i didnt trust myself, but i pushed through that and ended up getting to the point of where an even became the highlight of my time being staff here. That highlight was when I got asked by Razzledgirl if I wanted to be a Senior moderator, which me, of course, took up the option and became trial, in which I didnt end up passing, due to irl issues happening etc. When i got trial, this boosted my confidence extremely high, which allowed me to meet a large amount of people in that short amount of time, in which i'm still friends with those lads.

Now, this idea of making this post came up short (thanks to Cameron for reminding me to actually make one), so ill just leave some thank you notes here:

Cameron Cammypoo, you are a lad, you not only keep me in the staff team, but you are a pretty chill guy to hang with, always screwing me over with your pvp skills.

Goldsminer Goldaaayyyyy!!!! Mate, there are so many things i can say about you which make up what you are buddy, you are really chill, and when i ended up resigning for one day, you were one of my influences in which made me want to come back.

itsbeny and itstomy the twinsiesss!!! mate, you guys are so enjoyable to hang out with on skype and you two are another reason why i haven't quit playing this block game c:

Razzledgirl - Razz... you have put up with me in my good and bad times, in which i can't thank you enough. You have not only helped me keep in track being a moderator, but have taught me the correct ways to act around everyone not only in-game but irl.

Envici remy.... -_- :')

dindavid dinbaeaeaeae <333

Sorry if i left anyone out, ill be sure that in my resignation thread, when i do resign, ill be sure to include everyone that influenced me throughout my time here, I just had not a lot of time to make this hehe.

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
Ew. Its Corey. Na but congrats bro. You are a good friend I look forward to working with you and being your friend for many more months to come. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci