• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Little Suggestions For Turkish Moderators [In Turkish Lanuage]

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
Selam dostlarım! Uzun bir süredir bu community'nin bir parçasıyım. Fakat forumlarda yeni sayılırım. Ve bazı şeyleri görmek gerçekten de beni fazlasıyla üzüyor. Türk moderatörlerinin bariz eksiklikleri ve hataları. Bu rahatlık nerden geliyor, anlamadım dostlarım fakat şuana kadar bazi olaylar yaşadım, bunların üzerinden giderek Türk moderatörlerine küçük ama gerekli önerilerde bulunmamda umarım bir sakınca, yoktur

Evet, gerçekten de acı fakat EU(Avrupa) sunucusunun %50'si diyebileceğim kadar büyük bir kitlesi Türk'lerden olusuyor ve sayılı derecede onlara yardım edebilecek moderatörlere sahipler. Fakat bu moderatörlerin de eksiklikleri yok değil. Şuana kadar iz bırakmış sadece 2 Türk moderatörümüz var. Şu an ki mevcut moderatörlerimizin sadece, HUB(lobi)'de durarak spam yapmayın. Dediklerini gördüm. Bunun dışında açtığım Report Abuseler( www.mcgamer.net/forums/report )'den birkaçı Multilingual biçiminde. Yani yabancı moderatörler bizim dilimizden anlamadığı için bu forumabeya başlığa taşıyorlar. Tabiikide altına Türk moderatörlerimizi taglıyorlar. Fakat buna rağman gördümüm şu" Ayşe-Fatma-Ali(isim vermemek için sölüyorum) Şu anda kendi profiline bakıyor yazısını görmek te hayli üzücü. Umarım işinizi mutlulukla yapıyorsunuzdur, ya da sadece hava atmak için üç beş kelime ingilizce öğrenim moderatör için başvurmuşsunuzdur.

Amacım kesinlikle kötülemek değil. Amacım nerelerde hangi tür hatalar yaptığınız kendinize nasıl bir çeki düzen vermeniz gerektiğini görmeniz amacım.

UMARIM BANA KIRILMAMIŞSINIZDI VE EĞER GERÇEKTEN OKUYUP
BENİ CİDDİYE ALDIYSANIZ TEŞEKKÜR EDER, GEREKENİN YAPIL-
MASINI ARZ EDERİM.

ENGLISH VERSION
Well the real English version is:

Hey bros! I've been a member in this community for a long time. But I'm pretty new on forums. And seeing something makes me really upset. The Turkish moderator wrongs. I don't even know where this easiness come from, but I've seen some happenings while going on this happening I'll make little suggestions to Turkish moderators.

Yes, it is really bad that the Europe server has %50 of Turkish players and they have really a few moderators that can countable easily. But theese moderators have some probem(falses). We just have 2 moderators that are legendary for the MCG. I just have seen that current Turkish moderators are just staying the HUB and they are sayin " Do not spam, please. " Else I have filed some report abuses that have the "Multilingual" title. And the moderators that do not know how to speak Turkish they tag our moderators. And I see that our moderators are juts looking to their profiles. This makes me really upset. I don't know if you are doing your job while loving it. Or you just learned 3-2 words to apply for moderator and seem cool to other players.

My goal isn't making you a bad moderator. I am just suggesting. I wanted you to see where do you have problems and falses.

I HOPE WE ARE NOT BAD. AND IF YOU REALLY READ THIS POST
I HOPE THE NEEDED WİLL BE DONE SOON

Last edited:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to appropriate section; MCGamer Feature Suggestions. In the future, please post all related content in this section.

Also, I deleted your translation Mooclan as I did not want other members to read your post and get confused.

If there are any questions of concerns, please contact myself of another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
Thread moved to appropriate section; MCGamer Feature Suggestions. In the future, please post all related content in this section.

Also, I deleted your translation Mooclan as I did not want other members to read your post and get confused.

If there are any questions of confused, please contact myself of another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)
Thanks

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Now that I've read this post, I've developed a few opinions. Let me know if I've said anything that you do not understand. I will try to change it to something better.

We do not have a large Moderator team compared to our enormous player community. We do not have many moderators that understand Turkish. There are not many Turkish players that qualify for Moderator. There are not many Turkish players that understand English. We get what we can take. We all wish that we had more moderators that speaks Turkish, but we don't. Players apply to be moderator. We do not search for them. If you want to see improvements in our staff team and you speak Turkish AND English then you should apply. This would help us out very much.

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
Now that I've read this post, I've developed a few opinions. Let me know if I've said anything that you do not understand. I will try to change it to something better.

We do not have a large Moderator team compared to our enormous player community. We do not have many moderators that understand Turkish. There are not many Turkish players that qualify for Moderator. There are not many Turkish players that understand English. We get what we can take. We all wish that we had more moderators that speaks Turkish, but we don't. Players apply to be moderator. We do not search for them. If you want to see improvements in our staff team and you speak Turkish AND English then you should apply. This would help us out very much.
Actually I didn't write this to become a moderator so. And yes I made an applicaation 2 days ago it says "Your chat history is a bit concerning so I have to wait two weeks. And it made a a bit said that you've thought like that about this post :c

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Actually I didn't write this to become a moderator so. And yes I made an applicaation 2 days ago it says "Your chat history is a bit concerning so I have to wait two weeks. And it made a a bit said that you've thought like that about this post :c
When I said "you" I was referring to the Turkish community. Not necessarily referring to you specifically. My bad; I should have been more clear.

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
When I said "you" I was referring to the Turkish community. Not necessarily referring to you specifically. My bad; I should have been more clear.
Oh my false. Sorry :c .

MasmaviHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Bende görmüyor degilim , Ama mesela Kaan benim mutemin açılması için caba gösterdi onu biliyorum forumdada gerektigince aktif, ama herneyse kaanda lobbyde uçuyo geziyo ama diger görevlerinide sonuna kadar yapabilen birisi, Duruylada pek sohbetimiz geçmesede, sadece ben duruyu lobbyde kendi kardanadam petinin üstünde partical saçarak ya uçtugunu ya petine binip gittigini gördüm, tabbiki burda duruyu sevmiyorum felan gibisinden birsey demiyorum sadece gördüklerim bunlar, Ereni şimdilik bilemem o daha yeni, Onun dışında o kadar bende bi report abusede attım ve bir yabancı duruyu tagladı duru öyle geldi, gördüklerim bunlar kimseyi kötülemek degil amacım.

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
Bende görmüyor degilim , Ama mesela Kaan benim mutemin açılması için caba gösterdi onu biliyorum forumdada gerektigince aktif, ama herneyse kaanda lobbyde uçuyo geziyo ama diger görevlerinide sonuna kadar yapabilen birisi, Duruylada pek sohbetimiz geçmesede, sadece ben duruyu lobbyde kendi kardanadam petinin üstünde partical saçarak ya uçtugunu ya petine binip gittigini gördüm, tabbiki burda duruyu sevmiyorum felan gibisinden birsey demiyorum sadece gördüklerim bunlar, Ereni şimdilik bilemem o daha yeni, Onun dışında o kadar bende bi report abusede attım ve bir yabancı duruyu tagladı duru öyle geldi, gördüklerim bunlar kimseyi kötülemek degil amacım.
Haklısın fakat benim gördüğüm bir olay da şu, Mulilingual başlığındaki report abuseye taglanmış bir moderatörümüz, hala bilmem kimin(troll hesap bu bilmem kim) profiline bakıyor, kendi profilini düzenliyor. Bu sadece hava atmak için moderatör olmak bence. Evet Kaan'ı ben de tebrik ediyorum ve laflarımın hiçbiri ona da değildi, ama azıcık önerileri göze alırsa daha da iyi olucak.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci