• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOLReplay scanning CDN?

Reaction score
So I had LOLReplay like 5 months ago, but I uninstalled it because it was giving me a "missing rads.dll" error. I re-installed it today, and I did everything it said in a video I found (
), then again it was saying the same thing and I installed Adobe AIR when I saw it may solve my problem in Reddit. Now everytime I try to replay a game, it says "Scanning CDN <version> to 0.0.335 or something and it is like it's counting down.
EDIT: Now it is giving me "missing rads.dll" error again. The crap is going on?

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Seems like a fatal error in a program. If you don't know what CDN is? Here. content distribution network ,its a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. The goal of a CDN is to serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance. CDNs serve a large fraction of the Internet content today.

*Note*

Never download something from a crap looking site.
*Note*

Reaction score
Seems like a fatal error in a program. If you don't know what CDN is? Here. content distribution network ,its a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. The goal of a CDN is to serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance. CDNs serve a large fraction of the Internet content today.
*Note*
Never download something from a crap looking site.
*Note*
Soo, I should delete it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci