• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for a new project...

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm back! And looking for a new project to work on! After releasing The Lost Zoo with Elavity, I have decided that I want to jump back into the map making game. If anyone is thinking about creating a new map for MCGamer (whether it's SG or another game type), contact me if you want some help or advice!

I'm looking to be a partner or a mentor for anyone wanting to create a map. Just send me a direct message or reply to this forum.

P.S. I have created a map that has been accepted onto MCGamer and various other servers. I have also built spawns on small and large scale faction and minigame servers.

Cheers!

-Danny

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
I would love to help. May I contact you VIA skype?

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
Omg I have a good idea for a map idea xD but I don't have a place to make it on sadly D:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
A massive mall, that has been destroyed due to war?
I think I'd like to play a map like that! :3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
A massive mall, that has been destroyed due to war?
I think I'd like to play a map like that! :3
Makes me think of the COD map terminal I think. I know there's already the airport map, but why not make an even bigger airport and no outside. Maybe a courtyard in the middle? Or even an apartment complex. Just throwing out some similarish ideas.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression after 3 months.. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci