• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Losing Interest... Help?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So recently, I have been losing interest in MCSG/Minecraft. After over 2 years of playing on this server it has become stale to me. Not because of anything the server has done, but because I have been playing so much for 2 whole years. Probably hours and hours a day and probably 1000s of hours. Clans have really been the only thing keeping me here which is unfortunate because I have been waiting for over a year for the chance to apply/have the option to apply for moderator and im turning 14 in a week... But I havent been able to pass Trial in my past 2 clans, meaning I cant battle meaning I cant really do anything clan related. I have been playing CS:GO for the past week or so, and I have been getting really into it. I need something to keep me here I dont know what it is, please help me.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you really like PvP, play a lot of potion PvP for a month or two, alongside MCSG. Not only will you get better at PvP, but you'll come back with a renewed interest in MCSG. Worked for me.

EnzoGenesis

Tribute
Reaction score
Find a Clan that really is about friends and having fun striving to show everyone what there clan is made of and still have fun with it :p not a lot of people have fun with it!
-Rocky
Ps: I was to lazy to switch forum accounts XP

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Play PvP in battlegrounds or try leaving the forums and the server for 1 week meanwhile you whatch videos of people playing mcsg and you will run back to you'r computer and play MCSG until you can't moree trust me I do thatxDD

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Just take a break. I've stopped anything Minecraft-related from September to March and felt renewed ever since. I don't really like playing Minecraft, but that's because my computer is really bad. I'll order the last part for my custom in a week, so I'm pretty hyped. c:

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
If you really like PvP, play a lot of potion PvP for a month or two, alongside MCSG. Not only will you get better at PvP, but you'll come back with a renewed interest in MCSG. Worked for me.
Do this, I did it too, trust me. It works. c;

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
probably cause u lost ur pvp skills
Cant lose what you never had :(

Ok, I will try it :p

stop playing, minecraft is pretty boring as is
It will come time, but not rn.

Some times you just need a break...I know I do sometimes
Mhm.

Find a Clan that really is about friends and having fun striving to show everyone what there clan is made of and still have fun with it :p not a lot of people have fun with it!
-Rocky
Ps: I was to lazy to switch forum accounts XP
Ill try!

Play PvP in battlegrounds or try leaving the forums and the server for 1 week meanwhile you whatch videos of people playing mcsg and you will run back to you'r computer and play MCSG until you can't moree trust me I do thatxDD
Oke :p

Just take a break. I've stopped anything Minecraft-related from September to March and felt renewed ever since. I don't really like playing Minecraft, but that's because my computer is really bad. I'll order the last part for my custom in a week, so I'm pretty hyped. c:
You should make me da scavenger banner <3333

Do this, I did it too, trust me. It works. c;
Im going to, im really bad at it rn tho xDD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci