• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lynx, has joined.

AustralianLynx

Experienced
Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon, I am AustralianLynx; but you can call me Lynx. I am 14 years of age right now and I turn 15 on May 3rd, this year. I am pretty new to this foruming scheme and if you have any tips they would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this community is as welcoming as I am. As you can tell, I live in Fiji. Just kidding, I live in China. Just kidding x2 - I live in Australia.

If you see me on the servers, don't forget to say hello!

Thanks for reading. :)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome!
I'm Waffles, of Australia!
If you need anything, feel free to contact me here

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon, I am AustralianLynx; but you can call me Lynx. I am 14 years of age right now and I turn 15 on May 3rd, this year. I am pretty new to this foruming scheme and if you have any tips they would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this community is as welcoming as I am. As you can tell, I live in Fiji. Just kidding, I live in China. Just kidding x2 - I live in Australia.

If you see me on the servers, don't forget to say hello!

Thanks for reading. :)
Welcome man! Hope you enjoy the forums it is pretty simple just don't cause flame on clans forum page because it can make you reputation pretty bad :p. Enjoy the forums once again man!

AustralianLynx

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome man! Hope you enjoy the forums it is pretty simple just don't cause flame on clans forum page because it can make you reputation pretty bad :p. Enjoy the forums once again man!
Thanks for the tips! I don't really like clans anyway >.<

AustralianLynx

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm Vanessa and I practically live in Australia due to my sleeping pattern. Hope to see you around more!
Oh that is really cool, I hope to see you around aswell! Great to see interaction between Senior Staff and players.
Hi, I'm gravel, most call me Josh, welcome to MCGamer!
Hey Gravel, or Josh, or OnlinePig, thank you for replying to my thread. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci