• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make the waiting time shorter

Do you agree

• Total voters

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
What I'm referring to is especially SoloSG:
The games are filling up really quick and a waiting time of one minute and thirty seconds is just wait too much and too boring. Like, what's the point? You also have 30 extra seconds in pregame, so you have to wait two minutes to play a 12 man player game. I'd suggest it to lower it down to 30 seconds in both, lobby and pregame time.

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally I agree that the waiting time should be decreased, not just in solo survival games, but also in the normal version of survival games. In the normal survival games I don't think 2 minutes 30 seconds is needed for a lobby to fill up with players. I personally find myself joining and leaving a lobby quickly because games take too long to start, so I find games with less than 1 minute and stay in the lobby.

For your suggestion, decreasing it to 1 minute for both solo SG and normal SG would be most fit in my opinion. However if there is a decrease in time needed for a game to start, I think an increase in the minimum players required would be good as well so that the frequency of 6 man games will decrease.

HexiconGamezel

Tribute
Reaction score
The waiting time could be decreased to the time the staff want.
Decreasing the wait time does not seem to give any bad effects to anyone.
And so many lobby's for the games exist that it wont be a problem for people to join another one.

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally I agree that the waiting time should be decreased, not just in solo survival games, but also in the normal version of survival games. In the normal survival games I don't think 2 minutes 30 seconds is needed for a lobby to fill up with players. I personally find myself joining and leaving a lobby quickly because games take too long to start, so I find games with less than 1 minute and stay in the lobby.

For your suggestion, decreasing it to 1 minute for both solo SG and normal SG would be most fit in my opinion. However if there is a decrease in time needed for a game to start, I think an increase in the minimum players required would be good as well so that the frequency of 6 man games will decrease.
Yeah one minute is totally fine as well, probably even better

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
who cares really, i know that summed up together all those wasted seconds can equal to multiple wins and games but cmon!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
People are really impatient nowadays. It's a minute and a half, suck it up and wait.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
It's only 2 minutes out of the hours people spend playing .. So chill fam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci