• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 coming soon to ALL severs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Not going into details just yet, but we may have this map before public release. That is all I am going to say right now.
Any Chance that this will be on the server when it comes back up?

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holy crap that is amazing! :D But I liked it more with the more plains feeling and pine trees, For some reason, i thought of that more survivally, probably the more darker colors. The new forest thats in that might ruin that feeling :/ But of course ill play it for the content! :D

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks AMAZING :cool:

Other Map Ideas:
-Center/Corn could incorporate falling sand/gravel traps
-A GIGANTIC EGYPTIAN PYRAMID or temple. So its like a gigantic maze with traps and stuff. Though I predict it could take away the "survival" element of the game if its entirely indoors.
-A Tundra/Winter map. Basically you have vast plots of land of nothing but snow, and some chests may be hidden under snow, etc. And you may find some trees or a group of bushes that have chests inside/under them. In short, think South Pole or something...
-Ruins of Atlantis? The entire city is completely submerged underwater, and the citys glass covering, which surrounds the city itself, is breaking and water is leaking into various parts. The city itself is cracking crumbling (made of alot of the new stronghold bricks).
-Desert/ Texas

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is it on all of them? It'd be cool if it were only on, say, half because I like the old map, but this looks awesome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci